the 1 in 10000 chicken in reverse

GGF

Hatching
Nov 27, 2020
Good afternoon from Oklahoma folks......
I have the 1 in 10000 Red Sex Link,,,, Given what I have researched this occurrence is bewildering
.,He was identified as a rooster when bought, He has developed all the characteristics of a rooster He is about 22 weeks old. He is laying beautiful brown eggs. Before anyone asks I witnessed the egg laying and so I am certain. Other members of the flock are a few weeks younger and have not begun their egg production. I have another rooster who is a Barred Rock and so I am comparing rooster features. Goldie our Red Sex Link definitely has rooster features. Now my understanding is that a rooster becoming a hen is a first. The hen becoming a rooster has already been discussed in other forums. Well, our Goldie is what he/she is. Nature is perplexing.
Look at the youtube video of the Rover and the Mars Chicken. Case in point. I welcome the wisdom and collaboration of ideas. Peace my feathered friends.

Good afternoon from Oklahoma folks......
I have the 1 in 10000 Red Sex Link,,,, Given what I have researched this occurrence is bewildering
.,He was identified as a rooster when bought, He has developed all the characteristics of a rooster He is about 22 weeks old. He is laying beautiful brown eggs. Before anyone asks I witnessed the egg laying and so I am certain. Other members of the flock are a few weeks younger and have not begun their egg production. I have another rooster who is a Barred Rock and so I am comparing rooster features. Goldie our Red Sex Link definitely has rooster features. Now my understanding is that a rooster becoming a hen is a first. The hen becoming a rooster has already been discussed in other forums. Well, our Goldie is what he/she is. Nature is perplexing.
Look at the youtube video of the Rover and the Mars Chicken. Case in point. I welcome the wisdom and collaboration of ideas. Peace my feathered friends.
welcome2.jpg

here are the PICS including a birds-eye view no pun intended bottoms up LOL

Attachments

• 1127201435c.jpg
    1127201435c.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 1127201435c.jpg
    1127201435c.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 1127201435d.jpg
    1127201435d.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 19