The 1st Battle of the Birds Online Show!

Its a duck but still show quality
Name: Amy
Breed: Pekin
Large fowl
mrpekinduck
1-3 pics

98141_mail19.png

98141_mail20.jpg

Lets hope I did this right!

Hi,
Question.....................I want to get my chicken in the county fair, so I went to the web-site and it looks like you have to be in 4h? does this sound right? I was hoping any one could enter?
thanks christen.............any advise is great.

Quote:
ANyone can enter this contest with a SQ bird. For a live fair or show, I think you do need to be in some type of membership.

• Bird's Name: Double D
• Bird's Breed: BB Red
• Standard or Bantam: Bantam
• Bird's Gender: Male
• Bird's Age: 3yrs
• BYC Username: Justinsmom

Double D won 2nd overall in his last show. He pretty much runs the barn

105221_10091111481.jpg

105221_10091112021.jpg

105221_image.jpg

Quote:
He's gorgeous!

So is the silkie! I've been looking for a nice pair that wouldn't cost me 60 bucks to have shipped in.
tongue.png

i posted a few pages back and asked if we could post pics of turkeys or if chickens were only allowed i dont think that you saw this post before because you never answered (alot of people typed after i wrote it so you may not of saw it)

• Bird's Name: KOA
• Bird's Breed: Silkie
• Standard or Bantam: Bantam
• Bird's Gender: Rooster
• Bird's Age: 1 year 3 Months
• BYC Username: fluffystuffs808
• 1-3 Pictures of Your Bird:
41649_2011_fluffystuffs_007.jpg

41649_2011_fluffystuffs_022.jpg

Koa came in 2nd place in the fancy chicken catagory at our local fair. He loves to pose for pictures as you can tell by the first photo! He is my fluffy butt baby!

Quote:
I don't know if I'd be able to tell about a Cuckoo Marans for sure... Just post a pic and I bet someone else coulf help.

Beautiful birds everyone!

ETA: Sorry, blue, this is only for chickens.

Quote:
I don't know if I'd be able to tell about a Cuckoo Marans for sure... Just post a pic and I bet someone else coulf help.

Beautiful birds everyone!

ETA: Sorry, blue, this is only for chickens.

oh sorry i did not see that i looked at that post before you wrote that but thanks for letting me know

Back
Top Bottom