The 2019 Halloween/Thanksgiving Hatch-a-Long Prettiest Hen or Pullet Photo Contest

She's soooo beautiful!! Do you sing her song to her? Or have you pulled up the Ray Charles version & played it for her?

Thank you!! I do sing to them, haha, (singer at church) but I haven't thought to sing her that song.

I know my chicks know their names cuz they answer me or look at me when I call them. Do y'all find that to be true?? Lol

Some beautiful hens/pullets here everyone!

Charlotte
2 yr. old brown leghorn hen
photo taken in July
Charlotte July 2019.jpg

Thank you!! I do sing to them, haha, (singer at church) but I haven't thought to sing her that song.

I know my chicks know their names cuz they answer me or look at me when I call them. Do y'all find that to be true?? Lol

Some beautiful hens/pullets here everyone!
All of my birds know their names also. When I say their name the look at me, make noise, or come over to me, sometimes all three.

I think I love this breed! I need to stop looking at this thread because I keep adding more chickens to my want list for the spring :lau

I think I was wrong, and the breeder actually crosses the Isbar with the Crested Cream Legbar (I must just have BCM on my mind haha). This is from her page:

Ice Cream Bar
This is the MOST fun and pretty sex-linked SUPER BLUE egg laying cross! Blue and Splash Silverudd's Blue Isbar roosters over Crested Cream Legbar hens.

She is one of my prettiest pullets but also one of my most skittish!

I think I was wrong, and the breeder actually crosses the Isbar with the Crested Cream Legbar (I must just have BCM on my mind haha). This is from her page:

Ice Cream Bar
This is the MOST fun and pretty sex-linked SUPER BLUE egg laying cross! Blue and Splash Silverudd's Blue Isbar roosters over Crested Cream Legbar hens.

She is one of my prettiest pullets but also one of my most skittish!
Wow she's stunning!

Back
Top Bottom