The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Winner for the Best Easter Hatch Participant Contest has been chosen

[COLOR=800080]Congrats gardeningmama![/COLOR]​

Thank you for your support of everyone throughout this hatch-a-long!

You have won a 1 Year GFM!

Yea! Congrats!
Oh shoot, I just realized I missed announcing the last Opportune Time Winner.

The 3rd Opportune time was 3/25 at 6:01PM PST

Congrats to [COLOR=FF0000]ceocka[/COLOR] for the winning post:
oh my really! I am so excited thanks! I can't wait to tell hubby!
1f423.png
1f60d.png

A few new BBS COCHIN babies!

BRAHMA! Welcome babies!!

There those babies are. Awww, some people have all the Cochin luck!
love.gif
Sally, feel free to put as many Cochin eggs in with the Brahmas as you want, LOL!!!

Quote: I think Sally missed her calling in Chick photography!
The Winner for the Best Easter Hatch Participant Contest has been chosen

Congrats gardeningmama!

Thank you for your support of everyone throughout this hatch-a-long!

You have won a 1 Year GFM!
Guys, you're all awesome!!! I thought of so many people deserving of this prize. I really needed a boost this week, and this just did it! Thank You, Thank You!!!
hugs.gif

Oh shoot, I just realized I missed announcing the last Opportune Time Winner.

The 3rd Opportune time was 3/25 at 6:01PM PST

Congrats to ceocka for the winning post:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...byc-easter-hatch-a-long/6200_50#post_10773066
Congrats Ceoka!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

I have some great news! My appointment was today and they told me the results of the test and I DON'T have gestational diabetes!!!!! They said that I passed it with plenty of room to spare. It's such a relief to find out I don't have it.
Raz, that's wonderful news! Very happy for you!
celebrate.gif

Quote: x2
Quote: I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats, and saying a prayer for many blessings and safety in delivery. Being at the hospital with a new baby is absolutely the most divine experience on earth!! Enjoy every second!
hugs.gif

Thank you. These were from my flock. I will try to go back and find the pics you posted. I love my mixed mutts just as much as my pure LF BBS and Buff Orps.

ETA: I put a folder on my profile page with more pics of them and I am sure as time goes it will grow as they do.
I need to figure that out as well, the folder project on the profile. I just started using my profile page to keep up with the Easter hatch. I will take some time soon to get techie educated! Thanks for replying. My chicklets are local gals as well.
lau.gif
Same goes for our 2 Roo's~
yesss.gif

FINAL COUNT: 4 Set..........1 Hatched!

1-infertile
1-died within first week
1-died in shell when I was gone for Easter(temp. got really high)
1-HATCHED!!

Here`s my little baby
lol.png

so I set 13 eggs, 7 hatched. 1 dosent look like she is going to make it, and another has weirdly splayed leggs. I am doing physical therapy with her. What can i say, I think I have finally cracked. I even brought her to work today.

I forgot to tell y'all I had one more hatch this morning. Still waiting on my duck eggs. They were set with chicks on 3/9 I have more chicks waiting to hatch still

I don't think you have to apologize for chick pics with this crowd. We just all ewe and ah, try to figure out what breed, and decide we need it now.
Thanks. I do the same but have limited myself to 2 color varieties of Orps and my EEs.
I need to figure that out as well, the folder project on the profile. I just started using my profile page to keep up with the Easter hatch. I will take some time soon to get techie educated! Thanks for replying. My chicklets are local gals as well.
lau.gif
Same goes for our 2 Roo's~
yesss.gif
I can't talk you through the pic folders because each time I have to figure out how to do it again
roll.png

FINAL COUNT: 4 Set..........1 Hatched!

1-infertile
1-died within first week
1-died in shell when I was gone for Easter(temp. got really high)
1-HATCHED!!

Here`s my little baby
lol.png

So cute! I hope you can get it a buddy.
fl.gif

Sally Sunshine- the Cochins are also adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom