The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, as usual!

I'll be offering up hatching eggs again this year.

Nifty & Happy Chooks, you need to ride those MannaPro folks a little harder...I never got my Grand Prize pack. Nothing!!

Happy Chooks, I'll offer 3 sets of eggs, but you guys will have to run the contests, as I'll be traveling a bit.

1- Chocolate/Mauve Rock project eggs
2- Chocolate/Mauve Marans project eggs
3- Chocolate Mottled bantam Cochin eggs

Hooray!!

Last edited:
I'm in, as usual!

Nifty & Happy Chooks, you need to ride those MannaPro folks a little harder...I never got my Grand Prize pack. Nothing!!

Happy Chooks, I'll offer 3 sets of eggs, but you guys will have to run the contests, as I'll be traveling a bit.

Hooray!! 

I would KILL for chocolate mottled bantam cochin eggs. Oh my gosh...

Last edited:
I'm in! But I wish I already had eggs from my turtle. I would totally hatch along with those little guys too! Unfortunately, she was just bred on February 14th, and she won't lay for about 3 months. And even then, it'll be another 2-3 months until they hatch!

SO, I'm just going to save up silkie and frizzle eggs for this hatch-a-long!

Last edited:
Quote:
Totally unnecessary! We can make arrangements without violence...though I'll keep you on the short list for my sister's soon-to-be-ex....

Just kidding, of course!

The Cochin eggs are finally starting to come in with decent numbers, so I'll be posting auctions soon. Stay tuned!

I'm in.
wee.gif
I have Blue, Black and Blue Splash Orpingtons that just started laying. And a second flock of Blue and Blue Splash Marans. Come on EASTER. I can't wait for SPRING.

jumpy.gif
It's been a LONG winter.

I would KILL for chocolate mottled bantam cochin eggs. Oh my gosh...

Totally unnecessary! We can make arrangements without violence...though I'll keep you on the short list for my sister's soon-to-be-ex....

Just kidding, of course!

The Cochin eggs are finally starting to come in with decent numbers, so I'll be posting auctions soon. Stay tuned!

Alright! :lau Sounds good!!!! :thumbsup

Yaaay!!! I'm in! Just got my 2nd bator today and then I'm doing a test hatch.
ya.gif

I'm in, as usual!

Happy Chooks, I'll offer 3 sets of eggs, but you guys will have to run the contests, as I'll be traveling a bit.

Hooray!!
clap.gif
droolin.gif
frow.gif

I'm in! But I wish I already had eggs from my turtle. I would totally hatch along with those little guys too! Unfortunately, she was just bred on February 14th, and she won't lay for about 3 months. And even then, it'll be another 2-3 months until they hatch!

SO, I'm just going to save up silkie and frizzle eggs for this hatch-a-long!
OH turtles!!! how long are their incubation times!!! how interesting! I told DH I would love to get breeding Bearded Dragons! but Turtles HOW COOL!! DO tell!
and I want to follow that incubation when you do please!! send me a note!

I'm in.
wee.gif
I have Blue, Black and Blue Splash Orpingtons that just started laying. And a second flock of Blue and Blue Splash Marans. Come on EASTER. I can't wait for SPRING.

jumpy.gif
It's been a LONG winter.
I hear that! lllllloooooonnnnggggg winter!!!
frow.gif

I'm in, as usual!

Hooray!!
Say what?
ep.gif
Why didn't you PM me? I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks so much for your donations of eggs!

Two years in a row I have had to have you guys change it because it won't let me. Your welcome to do it if you would like.
You should have the edit signature in your profile. I changed it for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom