The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I dont know anything either but I soooooo want to hatch some for my friends, elderly couple in their 80's the pond froze over before they put them in the barn for the winter and the coyotes got them all but two. I was going to purchase goslings for them, but they cost a fortune dont they! She breeds Aussies and for over 55 years and has helped me tremendously with our own breeding with the springers. They love just sitting there watching the goosers, as its the only thing they can have with all the aussies running around because they stand their ground and the aussies are afraid of them!!! I offered her plenty of chickens but she tells me, sure that will make them a good dinner BAWAHHHAHHHAAAAA I love her she always makes me smile!

we maybe a week late for the hatch!
big_smile.png

We weren't planning on hatching this year, but after telling me "no" all winter, my dad asked me to put some in the bator... now I have to separate the BLRW from the rest so I know which eggs are theirs for sure and put them in.. only problem is we will be 13 hours away for easter vacation
bun.gif
... I am not sure about leaving the eggs alone for a whole week! and I don't want to risk them hatching while we are gone too.. just in case something happens and we dont get home as planned.

Yes.
For the guess number set/guess number hatch contest we count eggs that were set +/- 2 days of the actual set day.

Being one of the first 20 people to join I guess I'm not in it. I set my eggs on the 17th. Oh well I had been waiting for this Hatch-A-Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom