The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish my bator would have gotten here by now!
15d8lk2.jpg
And day now, any day.
wow..that is last minute

Goodness, I went out at noon, and came back to 120 post's
th.gif
Just read every one of them though!
wink.png
Bahahah, no I just popped in and saw over a thousand posts and said nope! lol

In other news, my remaining cochin bantam went broody! Does that count for the hatchalong if I stick em under her at noon tomorrow? xD

I'm finally dragging coworkers to our swing dance tonight!! xD Gonna be a swingin good time xD
And we're finally having our square dance tomorrow night! Gotta break out my boots!

I've been enjoying the sunshine with all our boarders this afternoon, though I wish the wind would give me a break lol my ears are ringing!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GLORIOUS WEEKEND!!

Please count me in! I almost missed this
roll.png

Will set 55 Cream Legbar eggs on Sat!
ya.gif
clap.gif

Getting nice and warm in Kansas and hope everyone has a GREAT HATCH
jumpy.gif

I will be setting eggs for the hatch-a-long also. I will set 30 Buckeye eggs, 18 Barred Rocks, 7 Lavender Ameraucana, 11 BuckyBars and 4 EE eggs.

Bahahah, no I just popped in and saw over a thousand posts and said nope! lol

In other news, my remaining cochin bantam went broody! Does that count for the hatchalong if I stick em under her at noon tomorrow? xD

I'm finally dragging coworkers to our swing dance tonight!! xD Gonna be a swingin good time xD
And we're finally having our square dance tomorrow night! Gotta break out my boots!

I've been enjoying the sunshine with all our boarders this afternoon, though I wish the wind would give me a break lol my ears are ringing!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GLORIOUS WEEKEND!!
Yes, broodies count!

Please count me in! I almost missed this
roll.png

Will set 55 Cream Legbar eggs on Sat!
ya.gif
clap.gif

Getting nice and warm in Kansas and hope everyone has a GREAT HATCH
jumpy.gif
Welcome!

Don't they take five years to hatch? Maybe if you set now you could have some Ostriches by next Easter Hatch-A-Long.
lol.png
No, they are about 42 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom