The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been bottle feeding kittens for the past few weeks.. (well.. going on 2 weeks now)
mom cat gave birth in the evening.. then disappeared the next morning (she was a feral stray that "adopted" us).. haven't seen her since.. but she left these guys behind (5 total)
I started feeding them when they were barely 24 hours old...

Piglet
Theyare adorable. It is wonderful that you are taking care of them. I love tuxedo cats. We had one for 20 years. He was the best.

I have been bottle feeding kittens for the past few weeks.. (well.. going on 2 weeks now) mom cat gave birth in the evening.. then disappeared the next morning (she was a feral stray that "adopted" us).. haven't seen her since.. but she left these guys behind (5 total) I started feeding them when they were barely 24 hours old... pics taken today: Snowball Moose Piglet Jet and Jack
Aw! They're precious! My cat is having her kittens now. Only 1 so far, but she's huge. There will be more I'm sure! Babies everywhere around here!

getting-tired-smiley-emoticon.gif
I am getting very sleepy........Goodnight from the Mid-Atlantic

Ughhh!!! Last night I noticed the humidity gauge was too low. I added some water still not moving so put more in and went to bed. This am it was still at 20% So decided to try the humidity guage from the nest incubator. ..it read 60% I hope they will be ok???????? There were a few viable ones that were definitely growing. They are on day #8... :'(

I did that, myself, on a hatch last fall. Couldn't figure out why my temp and humidity wouldn't come up. Finally dawned on me... the styro LG I was using for a hatcher has two Plexiglas windows in it... one of them had popped out, and I didn't realize it until later.
he.gif
Oh, well. Lesson learned.

I have been bottle feeding kittens for the past few weeks.. (well.. going on 2 weeks now)
mom cat gave birth in the evening.. then disappeared the next morning (she was a feral stray that "adopted" us).. haven't seen her since.. but she left these guys behind (5 total)
I started feeding them when they were barely 24 hours old...

pics taken today:
Snowball

Moose

Piglet

Jet

and Jack

Awwww how adorable! They are precious. I hope the pregnant kitty we're fostering has her kittens soon...we're on pins and needles! We've never been thru this before, so we don't know what to expect really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom