The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body have good non hatchery bantam breeders that would ship hatching eggs ?

I would say go back to the Utah thread and talk with sundance..but she is in Arizona for the winter. :/ She has darling different banatam...and, so does Gary..silkies.

moon-glitter-good-night-300x217.gif

I doubt it but I am keeping hope!! I don't have them separated yet, have to this week for sure! At least pull all the boys til about a week before gathering!! So much to do!!

I like your thinking. My bantams are wintering in the pea pen so I'm already gathering eggs in there. Now I'm going to start expecting pea eggs and eventually I know there will be one. ;) Do they lay tiny first pullet eggs like chickens? On of my hens is only 2.I don't want to confuse a pea egg for a bantam if she starts to lay.

If it is not to late I want to join! I will be hatching Ameracauna/Easter Eggers in Pensyllvania in the middle of nowhere. I am not gonna be in any contests so can I reveal how many eggs I have?

If it is not to late I want to join! I will be hatching Ameracauna/Easter Eggers in Pensyllvania in the middle of nowhere. I am not gonna be in any contests so can I reveal how many eggs I have?

No, even though you don't make a guess on the total set contest, your egg count would be included in the total set count.

If its not too late I am in

We will be hatching in The Philippines

Rhode Island Reds
BBS Orps
Andalusians
Buff Orps
BBS Jersey Giants
White Rock
Barred Rock
Cuckoo Marans
Easter eggers
Barnyard Mixes
i have been reading your "getting the flock out of here" thread for like 3 weeks and i am no where near the end...i will get there eventually. Just wanted to say Hi!!!

Does anyone know if the contests got posted yet? i've been busy with goat kids being born.

Congrats on the goat kids!!! Be sure to sneak a picture of them in.

Contests will be announced along the way but in case you think you missed something always remember to check back and re-read post num 1. Post 1 will be updated will all the newest infor links and contests. No contests have been announced as of yet.

Congrats on the goat kids!!! Be sure to sneak a picture of them in.

Contests will be announced along the way but in case you think you missed something always remember to check back and re-read post num 1. Post 1 will be updated will all the newest infor links and contests. No contests have been announced as of yet.
Pics....oh yes i have some of those lol.

Twin Bucks

Triplets (2 does, 1 boy)

Single Buck named Goliath.....he is huge, that is him the night he was born, he was bigger then the 3 week old twin bucks. (Thats Trexroo holding him)

The buck we had last night i dont have a pic of Trexroo has it on his phone. He looks like a hooded Boer though.

Thank you for the contest info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom