The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love love those baby goat photos! Wish I could have goats. And horses.
tongue.png

I would like COWS!!!! Maybe one day...

What type of cows? If I had cows, they would have to be those big eyed brown ones.. I don't know my cows, but I do believe they give milk. :) I will find a photo...

Look at those sweet eyes.
images

Now I have to make a welcome to byc photo with one of these girls. Too cute. The babies are darling.

Last edited:
What type of cows? If I had cows, they would have to be those big eyed brown ones.. I don't know my cows, but I do believe they give milk. :) I will find a photo...

images

Now I have to make a welcome to byc photo with one of these girls. Too cute. The babies are darling.

Im not sure what type I would go with, we have only researched cattle a little since we likely wont ever get the acreage needed:( But if we ever did get cows they would be a meat/milking variety.

I LOVE ME SOME BABY COWS!!! Cutest baby animals ever.

images

Jersey's are the ones with the big beautiful eyelashes. And yes, they are milking cows. I hear the bulls are tricky to work with though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom