The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lucky you can collect from your hens. I am lucky I have friends that can collect for me!
big_smile.png

Sounds like you have a nice collection there too. I am loving my NN. She is very friendly, and, lays very well. Waiting to see if she becomes broody. I will take the eggs for now however. :)
If you have a rooster it is likely that he is too, in my last hatch I had 8 eggs and all Naked Necks

LET'S DO THIS!!!
This year I'll be hatching from my own girls. This will be my second hatch from these girls, and the other one goes into lockdown in 60 hours! I can't wait to see what I get!!
ya.gif

Awesome thread! I will be setting some on the 13th of March for Easter chicks! Can't wait! Have some in right now set to hatch this Friday
celebrate.gif

Please include me!

Last edited:
I may have to drop out of the hatch again this year.
sad.png
It all depends on the next few weeks and if a certain check comes in. I don't think it will come in time, but we'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Darn, no one near to give you some eggs??
hmm.png

If you have a rooster it is likely that he is too, in my last hatch I had 8 eggs and all Naked Necks

No rooster here.
sad.png
Have to rely on friends to get eggs..(have been known to buy a few...here and there too)

I'm in.
East indie black ducks, mallard ducks, chocolate orps, double laced barnevelders and maybe some Rhodebars if the girls behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom