The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you are. :) I know your son..from on here that is. Hey, good luck, he just may have started something that you would never believe could have happened to you. Becoming a hatchaholic..
big_smile.png

she will do great....im teaching her the fine art of humidity control....lol...well see how she does....i cant wait for the black polish with white crests.....yepper

Thank you Misfit, the real small ones in the right bator are silkies..had a great hatch from that gal last time, hope I do this time as well, and of course, those Marans.. :)

she will do great....im teaching her the fine art of humidity control....lol...well see how she does....i cant wait for the black polish with white crests.....yepper

I have two WCB polish hens. They are great birds quite vocal, very friendly and great characters. You won't be disapointed with them :highfive:

:weee    There you are!   So glad to see them looking so nice!   Bet you get some to hatch.  Did you see the photo of the ones I got like yours?   So discouraging for sure..I had some hatch.   Good luck.  Glad you are here.

Thanks! I am so glad to have found this website. It's so nice to hear about people having the same troubles and getting advice. I did see your photos and was happy to hear you had some hatch. I tried to be as careful as possible to wash the eggs but we will see in 7 days if they are developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom