The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done the same thing. I hatched 28. So far I have given or sold 19. I bought 3 for me of "cute" bantams I wanted and 6 of other breeds because I was sure every one I hatched was a rooster! Oh my gosh! Overrun with adorable chicks...smh 6 more leave next weekend.

I'm going to be so sad when they start to go to new homes
1f614.png

So I have a question for everyone... I have a chick that's about a week old and is consistently chirping, and I don't see him eating or drinking at all.. I've tried bringing him to the water and dipping his beak and still he doesn't drink, same with the food.. He just stands in one stop with his eyes closed chirping while all the other chicks are very lively and trample him over at times... What should I do?

So I have a question for everyone... I have a chick that's about a week old and is consistently chirping, and I don't see him eating or drinking at all.. I've tried bringing him to the water and dipping his beak and still he doesn't drink, same with the food.. He just stands in one stop with his eyes closed chirping while all the other chicks are very lively and trample him over at times... What should I do?

Have u checked for pasty butt?

My Easter HAL chicks. 2 weeks yesterday & today. They all love the camera (except the one shy one). 5 Swedish Flower Hens and 3 Ameraucanas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom