The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Happy Chooks, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Saris

Saris Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Spokane
    I love my state. ^-^

1 person likes this.
  2. Wickedchicken6

Wickedchicken6 I found my fridge!!!!!!! I FOUND my fridge!!!!!! Premium Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Southwestern MB, Canada
    [​IMG] I just realized I'm drinking milk after posting that last post. What the ---- am I doing??? I've got 6 cups of tea waiting for me in the pot!! [​IMG]
    Just look what this site is doing to me...[​IMG]

And stop posting people so I can catch up and be relevant! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. GitaBooks

GitaBooks Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    USA
    Very adorable, I love freshly hatched chicks. They are so delicate and yet so determined.

Beautiful colors!

My wish list is too long to write. [​IMG]

I hope to see you around. [​IMG]

The waterer works AWESOME. I actually have two right now and when one freezes I bring it in and melt the ice out while the other has warm water for the chicks. It doesn't spill very easily, though the surface has to be pretty even that it is on, and if there are wood chips in the pen then they fill the waterer up fast. Otherwise, they are great for broody hens, sick chickens, and chicks alike.

As for the rooster, he is a pure Barred Rock, but I know his sons can look a lot like him, even though they are crosses.

I love backyard mixes. It's like a surprise gift all wrapped up in an egg shell.

4. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    Totally, I hatched some mixes a bit ago. Total suprise! One had feathered feet (no idea where that one came from!) One had a beard, and one looked like a RIR. Only 1 roo in the flock at the time..

5. Wickedchicken6

Nov 7, 2015
    Southwestern MB, Canada

Just quit it Local!!! [​IMG] You're putting me behind!!!

(And you're ruining my trajectory) [​IMG]

6. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

That was over half an hour ago! [​IMG]

7. Wickedchicken6

Nov 7, 2015
    Southwestern MB, Canada

8. LocalYokel

[​IMG]

9. Y'know, *she said thoughtfully* since the times for the random posts were already chosen, 'twould be quite funny if all three signs ended up going to people who don't really care. Or all to the same person. Or all three to the same person who doesn't care...

10. LocalYokel

@Pensmaster

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by