The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I'm in. Gonna start hatching any way.
wink.png

joining will be setting 9 dz mixed chickens eggs from Feathermeadows they will include Welbars, Fly tie, Isbars, Cream Crested Legbars, Barred rocks, Black Copper Marans, Lavender split to black copper, White Marans, Large breed Cochins. I think that is all the information you needed.

joining will be setting 9 dz mixed chickens eggs from Feathermeadows they will include Welbars, Fly tie, Isbars, Cream Crested Legbars, Barred rocks, Black Copper Marans, Lavender split to black copper, White Marans, Large breed Cochins. I think that is all the information you needed.

Welcome to the 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch Along.
Here is the list of who we have hatching so far. (through post 185) if you were missed please tell us in the thread.

AmyPaperlady, Auroradream26, bamadude, blkjak, Bubbles12345, butterfliesdoku, caeti21, Chaos18, CLSranch, cree57i, CyndiD, Cynthia12, dolfi, duluthralphie, feedman77, FridayYet,
Gone-Quackers, Jessimom, JoyfulPromise, LocalYokel, Lozuufy, MotorcycleChick, Peachickie, RayvnFallen, RoodyRodchester, rossfam06, sarasweatman, Saris, shahtir101, sugarstark,
TexasOutdoorGuy, TJChickens, Wickedchickens6, and Yorkshire coop

Thank You!
highfive.gif
hugs.gif

Posted less than 24 hours ago and already 20 pages !? Oh man, here we go ! I'm In ! Will be my 2nd EHAL and 3rd HAL. This one is exciting.
Cathy!
ya.gif
how are you? glad your with us!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom