The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

ANYONE HAVE ANY COOL IMAGES I CAN CHOOSE FROM to use for OUR CAPTION CONTESTS in the EHAL?

PLEASE????

examples.........................

ANYONE HAVE ANY COOL IMAGES I CAN CHOOSE FROM to use for OUR CAPTION CONTESTS in the EHAL? PLEASE???? examples.........................
How about this?

Us too- supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow which will last all day....

You are forgetting your Lore. If it is overcast (and I take that it is not snowing out of a clear blue sky) then winter will be over soon. If it is clear and sunny and the groundhog sees his shadow he is scared by it and ducks back into his hole for another 6-8 weeks.
Now if you wonder how a groundhog ever came to tell the weather: It wasn't always a groundhog. In Europe it was snakes. Being cold blooded if they came out on February 2nd and stayed out of the hole then winter was done with pretty much. If they no-showed or poked a head out and retreated then there was more winter coming. For some reason when the immigrants came to America the groundhog was substituted. But being that he is a mammal he is not as reliable as a cold blooded reptile for predicting spring.

Back
Top Bottom