The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Chickens ? EE, OE, BCM, Lav Orp, a Porcelain D'Uccle , and a bunch of mixed. 31 adults(including 6 roos) and 27 in the brooder. So at present 58 but i plan to hatch for the EHAL also.

My tablet doesn't work right! Couldn't be user error!

The above post was to you Cathy. Did you find what you were looking for on the mid. TN site?

If anyone needs hatching eggs I am taking orders for some to ship the week before or week of the setting date can ship pretty much anywhere In Kingman AZ but go to Peach Spring, Mesa once a month mixed dz are 55 plus shipping if needed dark and light brown, blue, green are the egg colors in the mix feathermeadows is my website if you want to look at my birds before ordering ty

I'll give it a go. Just set some eggs for a Valentines day hatch, and if I have fixed the mistakes from the last hatch, I'll invest in some rare breed eggs

Hey, my name's not on that list yet. Count me in!

Hi Raz!!
frow.gif

I'll give it a go. Just set some eggs for a Valentines day hatch, and if I have fixed the mistakes from the last hatch, I'll invest in some rare breed eggs
Welcome, you have been added to the list.

Quote: Thank you! I can't wait to hatch with y'all again this year. Y'all did a great job last year!
You're welcome. Good luck with your hatch!

Back
Top Bottom