The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Check out the first page on Sallys ' Incubating with friends' thread. She has great info

I did thanks. It took my a while to find the info before you told me where
1f602.png
I went page by page looking.

Not my full total number yet but I definitely set 10 Orust chicken eggs today. Just set them after they settled. Didn't want to take the chance of them getting old.

Well looks like I will set at least 12 barnyard mixes (Thanks Chattery 41), 7-9 black Australorps ( found at feed store) and around 6-10 not sure yet from a local friend who loves me very much. Thanks Mrs. Margaret. She's part of BYC but can't remember her user name
1f60a.png

It's official, I'm in!!
yesss.gif

...and not because I have a broody hen....
sad.png
..though I am hoping for some by hatch time!!
fl.gif

...but because my very, very, very good neighbor
hugs.gif
is turning on his Sportsman incubator so I can be part of the hatchalong! I will be setting some shipped MF d'uccle eggs (these are for my great, fantastic, stupendous neighbor's son who loves bantams), some from my Icelandic flock, some from a friend's Icelandics and some from a friend's Welsummers. I will have to post numbers on Saturday!
wee.gif

It's official, I'm in!!   :yesss:

...and not because I have a broody hen....:( ..though I am hoping for some by hatch time!! :fl

...but because my very, very, very good neighbor :hugs  is turning on his Sportsman incubator so I can be part of the hatchalong!  I will be setting some shipped MF d'uccle eggs (these are for my great, fantastic, stupendous  neighbor's son who loves bantams), some from my Icelandic flock, some from a friend's Icelandics and some from a friend's Welsummers. I will have to post numbers on Saturday!  :weee  

:woot :highfive: :hugs

Back
Top Bottom