The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Must...........resist.............the............power............of.............the..............duckling.
barnie.gif
Remember how noisy they are.

Found another egg!! Color's pretty washed out in the pictures but it's light brown like the store ones. Well maybe a bit lighter. Can't believe there's another already! They're both tiny LOL they'll get bigger though, it's cause they're just starting. Still exciting though.

wee.gif
First eggs are always fun....no matter how many times it happens...the first ones from each pullet are so exciting!

Must...........resist.............the............power............of.............the..............duckling. :barnie

X2. I am trying SO hard right now to not get ducks... Gotta finish the duck coop first.... But there are enablers everywhere I look here! :lau

It doesn't help they are SO cute that I squeal every time I see one. :love
-Banti

Remember how noisy they are.

YES!!! 

You are the voice I need to be listening to!

Must.......resist

But... but...

But... but...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

NO FAIR using CALL duck babies!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I WUV those duckilings SOOO much I could just EXPLODE!! So fluffy, sweet, warm, soft, nibbly, pancakeitoons and hooopoose!!! CAN NOT RESIST!!

De bills and webs all together in one adorable package with a fluff ball seperating them is TOO much. And the eyeliner!!! QU-Ackkkkkk!!!!

My poor Lucky has a busted leg. He really will be lucky if he makes it. Must've busted under the egg turner (hatcher broke and had to transfer the hatching chicks to the main incubator in a hurry). I might try 6 more NN eggs; I have had them in the fridge for a week but I cracked one open today and it was fertile, so it doesn't hurt anything to try. If even 1 hatches I'll feel better about losing so many to my stupid planning.
Pooorrrrr baby.
1f62d.png
have you splinted the little leg??

Back
Top Bottom