The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Ok folks, be back later. Headed to my local TSC to see what kind of chicks they have in to temp me. It's a hard job but. . . . blah blah blah.
ya.gif
...have a good time! Omg...that's like being a kid in a candy store!! That's just WAY too tempting.

Hey @nate1the1great1
been wondering where you run off to.

Ya I am working this week, and have a bunch of stuff needing to be built for these showbirds.
Ok folks, be back later. Headed to my local TSC to see what kind of chicks they have in to temp me. It's a hard job but. . . . blah blah blah.

Good luck. Just make sure you COLLECT THEM ALL!!!

Happy birthday sahwithchicks
1f3b6.png
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sahwithchicks, happy birthday to you
1f3b6.png
:yiipchick:celebrate:hugs

@Sahwithchicks
Happy birthday!!!

[COLOR=0000FF]Happy Birthday[/COLOR] @Sahwithchicks
!

Hope you get somethin good like a new bator etc.

Most of the feed stores have chicks now :oops:

Thank you!!
:weee

We went and walked around a couple flea markets... I am looking to get myself a hatcher, so maybe I will succeed in finding one as a gift to myself!

Pulled my second incubator out to check it out befor hatch along. And it has bit the dust. So just ordered the hova genius 1588 advanced. Should be here match 3 just in time. Has anyone used this particular bator? And if so how is it? My good bator has 45 eggs in it set th hatch March 8th. So I need this second one.

Are the eggs going to need to be set on the fifth or can they be set a few days later because my incubator is going to be here between the fourth and the ninth :/

Ya every review I read was 5 star. And everyone talked excellent about it holding temps and humidity. So I pulled the trigger and went with it. I wanted to build one out of an old fridge. But I been working so much and just built the brooder. That frankly I just don't feel like building anything right now lol.

Are the eggs going to need to be set on the fifth or can they be set a few days later because my incubator is going to be here between the fourth and the ninth
hmm.png

The time you set does not matter.

The eggs counted for the guess the number set/number hatched contests are the ones set +/- two days for the EHAL set day. so March 3rd- 7th for LF chickens... you set sooner than that or later your eggs simply wont be added in the final number count! Thats all! sooooo.....

its BETTER TO SET your EGGS than LET THEM GET OLD!!

Back
Top Bottom