The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Can I still join?

Welcome!

You can certainly come along for the ride!
welcome-byc.gif

We set our eggs back on March 4-5ish and are getting ready to go into lockdown. There is another hatch along beginning in April also. You could finish up with us and get ready for the April hatch.

There will be a bunch of baby pictures by this time next week.
fl.gif

Today is day 17 for me. This is my first time incubating eggs. I set 12 and have 6 going strong. I would've only had 2 quitters and 10 going strong but I messed up their humidity. I added too much water, right before I went to bed and forgot to check on them until around 11 the next morning. The humidity had been at 70 all that time. It killed four of my babies. I'm thankful I still have 6 going strong! Air cells are growing and they have nice strong blood vessels. Tomorrow is lockdown!!!

So sorry about your loss,

If you were doing ducks it would have been fine,

Hard way to learn but it happens to every one if they incubate long enough ..

Good luck with the rest of your hatch ..

Welcome!

You can certainly come along for the ride! :welcome

We set our eggs back on March 4-5ish and are getting ready to go into lockdown. There is another hatch along beginning in April also. You could finish up with us and get ready for the April hatch.

There will be a bunch of baby pictures by this time next week. :fl  

BABY PICTURES!!
1f389.png
1f38a.png
1f389.png
1f38a.png
1f389.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Well. I've come to an all time low...or high...however you want to look at it. I'm on the way home and stopped to pick up three chicks. Boyfriend wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel and its 31 degrees outside. Who wants to guess where the chicks are?
1f602.png
1f602.png

Well. I've come to an all time low...or high...however you want to look at it. I'm on the way home and stopped to pick up three chicks. Boyfriend wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel and its 31 degrees outside. Who wants to guess where the chicks are?
1f602.png
1f602.png

:thumbsup :lau

1f602.png
1f602.png

In a barrel?
1f602.png
1f602.png
sitting between crackers??
1f61c.png

Back
Top Bottom