The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Congrats to everyone with chicks, pippers and zippers!  Mine are due to hatch on Sunday, so a bit behind a lot of you.

Nothing happening in my bator yet, hope to see something tomorrow.
me, too except I am dying of worry. Mine are due today. At least I heard cheeping earlier and a bit of rolling around

I thought it might be. I have a bcm egg in lockdown now from MPC and I hope it makes it and is a little pullet only one of the two bcm Marans eggs made it to lockdown. I also have one f2 olive egger from MPC in there that I'm also hoping makes it and is a pullet.

Can't wait to find out what color silkies are in the bator two are working on it the rest haven't started. Also yes the little chick that is out has completely ruined my orderly incubator but at least it's encouraging the others.

I started with 14 eggs ended with 6 chicks my were shipped eggs.

Since my first pip was almost 24 hours ago, and it hadn't done anything I decided to assist. Sadly I opened the hole a bit more, and found a dead, perfectly developed, shrink wrapped chick. The other pip is doing well however, has made a big hole, and is chirping away. None of the other eggs are doing anything, but then again it's only day 20.

Back
Top Bottom