The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

It was great to have so many different types of fowl entered!

The winners of the Most Striking Male Fowl Contest are...........

1st Place

Shay1Bear

LL

2nd Place

HopieGirl4Ever
LL

3rd Place

RattleCan

LL

Congratulations!​
Congratulations!

I feel for ya! :hugs My total for the HAL: Out of 38 making it to lock down, I had 1 hatch. At least it was a girl!!! So sad for my first hatch, but I learned a lot and hope next time will be better. Since I only had the one hatch, that meant I had to go out and find some more chicks so she wouldn't be alone. Here is Merida. My brave little soul.
Not so bad , I had it hatch under my fresh broody from lockdown as my last lot are only 2 weeks old, and I have far to many chooks at the minute anyway. I just really wanted to join the Hal . I set old eggs, and it looks like the fertility was low.

Congrats to the winners and yah!!!for all the cute chick pictures.

My final count is 1 out of the 3. the other two were dead in shell after trying to zip wrong end.
My chick is so lonely it keeps chirping nonstop and the feed stores close to me have no chicks till the 6th, craigslist has none either. anyone close to me to sell a few chicks to keep mine company??

I get a kick out of peoples faces when they see N/Ns for the first time time. They usually say "what is that"
my birds are half brahma they are very large. he is all wet

When I have one running around in the back yard, I've had people ask, what happened to it's neck? Or, why is it missing feathers? Molt?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom