The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

This was very difficult for us to judge, as there are so many amazing entries! Thank you to everyone that entered!

The winners of the Flapper Contest are.........

1st Place:

Farmer Viola
LL

2nd Place:

Mirajane
900x900px-LL-ccecd69a_image.jpeg

Congratulations!​

Love the flappers. No. 2 is having a bad hair day, LOL.

Checking in... 7 out of 18 hatched and 2 assisted hatches that we are not 100% sure about. Think they might make it?

Last edited:
This was very difficult for us to judge, as there are so many amazing entries! Thank you to everyone that entered!​
[COLOR=800080]The winners of the Flapper Contest are.........[/COLOR]​
1st Place:​
[COLOR=FF0000]Farmer Viola[/COLOR]​
LL
2nd Place:​
[COLOR=FF0000]Mirajane[/COLOR]​
900x900px-LL-ccecd69a_image.jpeg
Congratulations!​
Congrats! Beautiful pics ,second pic is a great pic for sure

Mine started hatching last night. A day early. I got 5 chicks last night and this morning 3 more. Nothing else happened this afternoon. One egg got cracked last night by the other chicks but it hatched today thank goodness. I set 3 egg a day later than the rest so some still have an extra day. I have a mottled english orp and a mottled english hen and a black hen in a pen together. The black hens chicks sure are interesting looking. It's going to be interesting to see how they feather out. Now I have a couple silkie chicks that I'll be watching as well as those 1/2 english chicks.

I didn't include this batch in the Easter hatch along.

Last edited:
Sadly, none of my set hatched. They were all shipped and a lot of them were clear from the start. Eggtopsy showed most of them were scrambled, probably in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom