The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

LL
Beautiful!!
Thanks, Cynthia and @Happy Chooks!!

My hubby got me this incubator for Christmas. Anyone have any experience with it? I just plugged it in this morning, I will check it when I go home for lunch to see how the temp is. I didn't put any water in it yet. I have been debating about returning it and getting the hova-bator 1588. Thoughts???? First timer here. Thanks!!
I had this one before I got the 4250. Both hold temps great and keep the humidity really steady, even if you don't add water. I love mine! Hope it does well for you!

Ahhh....smart thinking.  ;)

Yep...;)

I will be joining this year. Two years ago I found out I was pregnant during the Easter Hatch A Long and you were all the firsts too know. A few months later my daughter was stillborn at 21 weeks...
Last year I planned to join but then when I started reading everyone's posts I just couldn't handle all the reminders. This year I am far enough a long in my grieving that I can handle it.....

I will be setting eggs...as soon as the eggs hatching in my incubator finisb and I set more eggs and they finish...and it is then finally time to set eggs for the hatch a long

I am sorry. :hugs My mom had a miscarriage and nearly died from blood loss, it was a very hard time for all of us, and I know it hurts so bad. Here's to being strong, and welcome to the hatch-a-long!

The videos will start showing up sooner or later..may as well share my most favorite one of all, now. :)

Back
Top Bottom