The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

How can you hate such sweet, poofy, loveable silkies!

Sweet!? Loveable!? No! Worthless!
1f602.png

I don't think I will be able to participate anymore.....I just helped separate the silkies with the breeder I am getting eggs from, and I think I will have to wait to get eggs until the 28th. I don't mind about that, but I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to participate in the Hatch-a-long...

I don't think I will be able to participate anymore.....I just helped separate the silkies with the breeder I am getting eggs from, and I think I will have to wait to get eggs until the 28th. I don't mind about that, but I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to participate in the Hatch-a-long...
hugs.gif
Sorry to hear that.

I Love Layers
I would like t copy the pic of the snow for my sister in law in texas she don't believe that in some places it's still snowing. And I'm in Georgia too and have converted a dog cage I have to hold my chicks a few days before they go outside so I'm in that bad transition time and still more chicks in the cooker( incubator)

It snowed in Montana. We have mountain passes that won't open up until mid May here!

I lived in Germany for 10 years in around the alps I know what snow is like one day nice, warm, and clear the next morning 4 ft on the ground lol that's why I live way down south if it even has a few Snowflakes pass by the people think the end is near!! :gig

Last edited:
I don't think I will be able to participate anymore.....I just helped separate the silkies with the breeder I am getting eggs from, and I think I will have to wait to get eggs until the 28th.  I don't mind about that, but I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to participate in the Hatch-a-long...

I'm sorry :( maybe you could find your state's thread and see if someone else nearby has some to share. There's always ebay and the bst section on here. ;)

Quote: I will admit that I'm not a silkie fan but I wouldn't call them worthless. They are great broodies.

sad.png
You can't find something else to hatch?

Our Muscovy mama started sitting on the 8th (Wed) so I think a couple days early for the Easter hatch. But you never know exactly when the little cuties will pop out, nature will decide.

Back
Top Bottom