The adventures of Barbara (BR)

My BR, Ebony (18 weeks) likes to help paint, too! Here she is, doing a wonderful job:
52854_more_chicks_049.jpg

Now she has little paint spots on her side, messing up her barring.

Quote:
I'm so glad that you like the tees and mugs . . . and that Milly and Mitilda approve. I have LOTS of mugs, so if anyone wants one or a t-shirt, PM me for paypal address and I will get it right out (including a "souvenir" from Barbara!). They are nice big mugs with a "man" sized handle.

We can get any size t-shirt, too!

Quote:
Well, wait till you get to the picture of Leroy and Barbara "doing the deed". Might have to be an X-rated children's book. Prolly not much market for that!

Thanks, glad you are enjoying Barbara's adventures!

you know how we all figured out Barred Rocks like to tight rope walk? well today, my BR Hen, Jebediah, was on the top of our fence on the horse corral, going back and forth and using his wings to balance. lol. at first i didnt know what it was until i got closer. wish i got a pic

Here is a picture of my Barbi helping my mom paint. I don't know if you can tell it here, but she has just grabbed a Q-tip and is turning to run off with it! I love Barbi.
DSC02206.jpg

OMG, those "chicken tracks" are just too cute!!! I hope you leave them.

We had to finish painting that board (for yet another coop expansion, of course), but there are faint tracks she made on the board that already had the wet paint on it, so those are cute too, and can stay.​

I love that picture of Leroy (with the Barbara mugs of treats), he looks like he's wearing a fluffy pair of pants!

Back
Top Bottom