The African and Chinese goose thread!!

Pics
Well not having Africans myself I better let the African experts speak to you. I just love to look at pics of them and read what others have to say. Maybe Buster is just a very Bossy female.

Hi Everyone. I believe that I have 4 African geese. I am trying g to figure out gender. Honestly I have a feel I that there are 3 ganders and 1 hen... but the one that I think is a hen is the loudest and has always been th
[/URL]e boss, she got named Buster because she is always busting everybodys bums..
That looks like a gander to me. Buster has the same expression that Frankie usually has when he is trying to mind everyone else's business.

The babies went for a walk the other day...

Try to find the babies in the picture. They are going to be the most spoiled little geese. All of the other geese also think that it is their job to help protect the babies. The 2 brown Chinese are mom and dad. Frankie is next to the brown Chinese gander and the other three are the babies from this spring. They walk along and chase the ducks and chickens out of the way. One of the white ones usually brings up the rear so I was lucky to get this picture.

The babies went for a walk the other day...

Try to find the babies in the picture. They are going to be the most spoiled little geese. All of the other geese also think that it is their job to help protect the babies. The 2 brown Chinese are mom and dad. Frankie is next to the brown Chinese gander and the other three are the babies from this spring. They walk along and chase the ducks and chickens out of the way. One of the white ones usually brings up the rear so I was lucky to get this picture.
What a sweet pic, I just love geese. Those babies will surely be spoiled

Here are Lucy (in lap) and Ellie when they were about 2 months old. I sat in the lawn chair and first Lucy crawled up and sat in my lap and Ellie followed. Do you know how thrilled I was that they felt safe and comfortable enough to do this?? They will always be my babies!

Here are Lucy (in lap) and Ellie when they were about 2 months old. I sat in the lawn chair and first Lucy crawled up and sat in my lap and Ellie followed. Do you know how thrilled I was that they felt safe and comfortable enough to do this?? They will always be my babies!
What a sweet pic. I love it when mine like to go for a walk with me or hang out with me when I sit in the yard with them. They are very special animals.

You are lucky that they are so tame. Frankie is our tamest. He will come up and talk to us but he does not like to be held. Part of the problem is that between the ducks, chickens and geese there is nowhere that is safe to sit.

Hi everyone. I have 5 geese 3 African 1 Chinese and a undetermined white one. I have attached pics. My question is the African geese seem to have yellowish whitening on the beaks is this normal they are all about 4 months old. and its just the Africans my china goose has no blemishes on her black beak. is this normal is there something wrong with them???

Back
Top Bottom