THE ALIEN RP!

Maleah was suddenly uncomfortable. Someone was aware of her. Who? The creepy redhead? "I saw her when she came out of the invisible, something's not right." She muttered to herself. "Better to approach one person rather than the group." She thought to herself. And she slipped away down the street.

(You're good at this BB!)

Sandy scanned the park, then turned toward the others "I think we should split up to cover more ground and hopefully find Preview sooner. Reid or I could go with Scarlet, and the other with Nigel"
(Frin, who you want with Scarlet? Trying to arrange it where Meredith doesn't have to be on much to keep up :-D)

Last edited:
(You're good at this BB!)

Sandy scanned the park, then turned toward the others "I think we should split up to cover more ground and hopefully find Preview sooner. Reid or I could go with Scarlet, and the other with Nigel"
(Frin, who you want with Scarlet? Trying to arrange it where Meredith doesn't have to be on much to keep up :-D)
"Okay." Scarlet agreed.

(Is Maya the goodie or the baddie? I'm getting confused...)

"I'll go with Scarlet. Sandy, you can go with Nigel" Reid said thoughtfully. He wanted to keep an eye on Scarlet. He didn't trust her.

Sandy stared off into the woods nervously. He really thought he heard something "Great, that's great" He said, without really paying attention.

(Okay, I see no bio on Maya and Scarlets bio says that she is evil...so help me out here!)

(There was an accidental name change. I'm gonna fix it when I make the character page
:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom