The All Night Diners

Pics
So, here’s what is going on with me being sick. Each time really is something different.
Allergies had me sick, I was fine a week or so before I got the flu. I was fine a day or two, and now I’m wondering if it isn’t food poisoning that has Duckling and I ill. I’ll be more sure tomorrow. Regardless, I’m awake because I’m afraid to sleep!

So, here’s what is going on with me being sick. Each time really is something different.
Allergies had me sick, I was fine a week or so before I got the flu. I was fine a day or two, and now I’m wondering if it isn’t food poisoning that has Duckling and I ill. I’ll be more sure tomorrow. Regardless, I’m awake because I’m afraid to sleep!
Oh no! Hugs to both of you. What did you eat to make you sick? Hope you feel better soon. Why are you afraid to sleep?

I would not be too worried about that.
Usually it is just kids and "intoxicated" people who vomit without waking up.
If you put a towel on your pillow and a basin by your bed you may feel more relaxed and get to sleep.
You NEED sleep Abi!!
I am capable of losing my hand, questioning if I’ve lost my head, and making a dog’s nose glow. I don’t need to be intoxicated. I’m blonde!!! :lau
I’ve been sleeping, and feeling fine.
All body parts are accounted for, and nothing with a pulse is glowing.

Back
Top Bottom