The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

No bobfarm Minnesota,mike bean- new York
Oh my mistake i was lead to believe mike was bobfarm..sorry all.

DO NOT BUY FROM "BOBFARM" (eBay) or "SUNSETVALLEY" (BYC, this website). THEY SAY THEY HAVE PURE AYAM CEMANI, BUT THEY DONT!!!!!!! I AM AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER OF THEIRS AND THEY REFUSE TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY REQUESTS.
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
If anyone has any contact information for BobFarm or SunsetValley, please contact me.
This is what Sunsetvalley had a year ago and were selling eggs from. No idea what they have now, but i highly doubt their suddenly all pure.

Hens (75% Ayam) they are on there 4 hybrid generation.

Rooster (93.75% Ayam) he is on his 7 generation hybrid breeding.

Chicks are (84.37% Ayam)

The other breed is Black Australorp. They are stronger and have a higher hatch rate.

Last edited:
i believe that person is selling on ebay right now...under hybrid cemani...has pics also...of the birds....
Sunsetvalley is the gf/partner of bobfarm, she will tell you so herself, she stated it herself on the other ayam cemani forum as well. She already got called out before on selling her hybrids as pure on ebay. Another case of do your homework before buying and then do some more and then ask people and do a little more.

said he got birds from "bobfarm which is in his flock and also cemani farms....which he would have illegally gotten into the us...knowing or not knowing of the ban....so up to you...he has picture of one bird....wheres the others and what do they look like....you know what i mean...plus they all free range bunch of roosters with a bunch of hens...you dont know what came from what....no selective breeding just throw em in...and get reproducing...seems like his/her intentions are just for quick cash and not the breed...most people that are breeding these have separate pens for each rooster...this person is constantly on ebay selling eggs as well...as soon as they sell the one lot they have another lot up the next day. most cemani breeders can tell you what pen which egg came from what hen/rooster.

Back
Top Bottom