The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Sorry for the poor photos but these birds do not seem to want to cooperate with the photographer.

Pair #1:

Pair #2:

I know they are both young and not up to full potential. Pair 1 shows a clear nail or two. Pair 2 does not but as they are a bit more grown it's hard to tell if they started with any.

I will be posting more pictures as they grow.

Couple cemani roosters. The one in the snow is not a cemani. It is a Hmong rooster with color. I wanted to share this photo to show people out there how much u can manipulate light. The bird looks all black but is not.

On a side note in share you American Gamefowl thread they were talking about how the embryo can start to grow under temps of normal temp. So I had a second batch of early hatchers. And this would confirm that the last to batches I kept in the living room 70-80 degrees. Bc of wood burning stove. They actually started to hatch in the incubator and not the hatcher this time. I brought the couple of roosters inside so they wouldn't get frostbite and loose their combs n wattles. Weird thing is only my chickens suffer from frostbite. I don't have one pheasant that ever got frostbite.

Figured I would share the "pure" egg with black dots. This is not a true claim. This is the second egg that has this. It's mold. Taking eggs from about zero to 80 degrees will make moisture in the egg. It's a very basic concept of when hot meets cold.

Sorry for the poor photos but these birds do not seem to want to cooperate with the photographer. Pair #1: Pair #2: I know they are both young and not up to full potential. Pair 1 shows a clear nail or two. Pair 2 does not but as they are a bit more grown it's hard to tell if they started with any. I will be posting more pictures as they grow.
:love

Back
Top Bottom