The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

People raise chickens for different reasons. Some are pets, mine are livestock. Mine will eat whatever I put in the feeder, because they have learned to "eat or go hungry". Some people's chickens have learned how to give their owners the "stink eye". The owners then say my chickens won"t eat this or that.

Their chickens have succeeded in training the owner.

People raise chickens for different reasons. Some are pets, mine are livestock. Mine will eat whatever I put in the feeder, because they have learned to "eat or go hungry". Some people's chickens have learned how to give their owners the "stink eye". The owners then say my chickens won"t eat this or that.

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

These are my hens giving me the "stink eye"... so I closed down their private sunbathing deck until I start getting some eggs...

I am mixing layer pellets into their previous feed. Do they touch it? No. They eat around the pellets. So today, I pulled all feeders out and all they have in their coop right now is... layer pellets!

Fermented feed is a daily treat now. They hated it at first. But I'm persistent. And I'm tired of buying eggs from the grocery store.

Last edited:
The eBay scammer is starting to take some serious hits on her feedback now. People who bought "Ayam Cemani" eggs from her are finally getting some hatches. She must have raked in many thousands of dollars in sales at this point, and she still has auctions running. :(

I have "Welsummer" and "Tolbunt Polish" due to hatch in 3-4 days. We'll see if even they are what she claimed.

I just like to look around ebay... (Haven't bought eggs there ever) And it seems there is not one auction going for cemani! :th

Anyways, why are cemani more expensive then Svarts when svarts are more rare? Or are svarts more common?

Back
Top Bottom