The American Paint Silkie

Is anyone selling paint eggs? I'm looking for about a dozen and I can pày 20 plus shipping. I know it's not much but if you can help me out please let me know. Thanks

Is anyone selling paint eggs? I'm looking for about a dozen and I can pày 20 plus shipping. I know it's not much but if you can help me out please let me know. Thanks

LOL, My girls are laying and I was getting ready to list them until my Mastiff decided to help himself and eat them. GRRRR. Why would a dog eat fresh eggs is beyond MEEE..

Maybe more available in a few days?

I'm sure however my coop isn't just of Paints, I have a Showgirl paint rooster with two showgirl partridge hens. I started out with just paints and one black showgirl and now I have all these other showgirls. I guess that's what paints do is throw off partridges because I don't have one single partridge in this coop all came from my paints.

I'm sure however my coop isn't just of Paints, I have a Showgirl paint rooster with two showgirl partridge hens. I started out with just paints and one black showgirl and now I have all these other showgirls. I guess that's what paints do is throw off partridges because I don't have one single partridge in this coop all came from my paints.
Maybe pull out a regular paint roo and put him with a few regular paint hens for a few days lol. I actually only need 7 eggs :) I have a friend who's going to let me use her mini bator and it only fits 7 eggs. I just want some beautiful fluffy paints with nice spots :)

Maybe pull out a regular paint roo and put him with a few regular paint hens for a few days lol. I actually only need 7 eggs :) I have a friend who's going to let me use her mini bator and it only fits 7 eggs. I just want some beautiful fluffy paints with nice spots :)

Here's what I just hatched out last night, I believe it's a Showgirl Splash, MY FIRST ONE.. You can barely see her little spots. LOL
yes she has pink skin now but with my showgirls they are all born with pink skin as they get older it changes to the black. I have yet had a pink skinned showgirl...

Here's what I just hatched out last night, I believe it's a Showgirl Splash, MY FIRST ONE.. You can barely see her little spots. LOL
yes she has pink skin now but with my showgirls they are all born with pink skin as they get older it changes to the black. I have yet had a pink skinned showgirl...

Oh my goodness so cute! If you do gather some regular paint eggs over the next day or two that you can sell me please let me know. Im trying to locate some asap so I can set them now, and give them time to grow as much as possible before winter comes. :)

Oh my goodness so cute! If you do gather some regular paint eggs over the next day or two that you can sell me please let me know. Im trying to locate some asap so I can set them now, and give them time to grow as much as possible before winter comes. :)

I do have Three girls right now sitting on eggs that could hatch at anytime. SO perhaps, I might be able to take you up on that offer.. LOL

I do have Three girls right now sitting on eggs that could hatch at anytime. SO perhaps, I might be able to take you up on that offer.. LOL
sorry, I thought you were talking about the chicks, HAHAHA, OK well I do have my black silkies sitting on eggs but I have my paint girls laying but again that would include some showgirls. I'm not sure how I could tell them apart. Perhaps some food coloring on the vent so when the eggs come out, will know it's definitely from the paint??

I have heard of this but never tried it..

sorry, I thought you were talking about the chicks, HAHAHA, OK well I do have my black silkies sitting on eggs but I have my paint girls laying but again that would include some showgirls. I'm not sure how I could tell them apart. Perhaps some food coloring on the vent so when the eggs come out, will know it's definitely from the paint??

I have heard of this but never tried it..
Hey there's an idea lol. But hold off on that for a day because I just found some listed for sale and went ahead and placed a bid. If I dont win, then i'll definitely get back with ya lol. Sorry i've just been desperate all week so locate some so when I spotted the opportunity I had to jump on it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom