'-'~~The ANTI-Hunger Games group!~~'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH! Sorry I never responded! My mom went into one of her "RPs are evil" rants and I had to take a break from BYC until I moved out.

Most RP's are.
tongue.png

I dislike the hunger games too, but not exactly for the same reasons as most of ya'll on here.
tongue.png

I hate romance, (WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!11!!) so those parts in the books when Katniss is talking about her liking of Gale and her fake love with Peeta just make me wanna vomit.
sickbyc.gif

I also dislike Katniss's snarky attitude in some parts, but hey, that's just me and the way I was raised.
Otherwise, the books aren't that bad. I'm not really into the whole first-person-side-of-the-story thing though.

And to those of you who do not like the Hunger games; Breath in, breath out, and read some Shakespeare. It's good for you.

Sawing Logs, DuckLover2399 and anyone else who has a problem with this thread, give it a rest okay? Who cares if there is a thread where people can chat about how much they dislike something, its a free forum where people are free to discuss their own opinions. This is an anti- Hungar Games thread, so if you love the book so much, why are you posting here anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom