The Antler Mountains ~A Wolf RP~

“But I would be his mate. Why is it such a problem?” Dahlia tried her best, but she was afraid that it wouldn’t be enough.
"He's an Omega." Blazer grawled. "Omegas don't have mates. They're the Pack's chew toy instead." Blazer complained.
(I have to go! I’m hoping to be back later!)
(Oh. :( )
(Yay! We're going tubing in the snow tomorrow!) (I love sliding, let me know how the party goes!)
(That sounds fun!)
Aspen hopped off of him.
Timmy slowly stood up.

Cody let go of Timmy's tail.

"He's an Omega." Blazer grawled. "Omegas don't have mates. They're the Pack's chew toy instead." Blazer complained.
“Why can’t he be both?” Dahlia asked. She realized her reasoning didn’t sound the best, but she was trying.

Timmy slowly stood up.

Cody let go of Timmy's tail.
Aspen stood under Timmy.

She laid her in between her front paws and licked her little soft head clean, noticing the charming little white marking.
Lonestar blinked, feeling someone taking care of her. It must be a dream. She shook her head, trying to see better in the dark. She whimpered and ran around, bonking into the den wall.

“Why can’t he be both?” Dahlia asked. She realized her reasoning didn’t sound the best, but she was trying.

Aspen stood under Timmy.
"Because that's what happened with Hunter and Trevor!" Blazer snapped turning around towards Dahlia. "He was an Omega who decided he wanted a mate! Next thing we know, he attacked the old Alpha, Trevor!" Blazer was furious.

Timmy looked down at her smiling. He licked her head then started walking around the den.

Back
Top Bottom