The Antler Mountains ~A Wolf RP~

“Marcus isn’t the same as Hunter. Either way, if he was planning something like that, Hilina would know, so you would too,” she kept trying.

Aspen stepped over to the entrance. She wanted to know what it was like outside.
Blazer grawled. He couldn't stand it no more. Dahlia wouldn't give up. "Ok!" He yelled. "You can be mates, but first, I want payment for the Omega." Blazer demanded. "Bring me a hoofed creature that you and him hunted, and nobody else. And another thing, should Marcus ever even look at me or my family wrong, I'm going to banish him from the pack." Blazer threatened.

Timmy stood up and sat over by Aspen. "Don't worry. When you're younger you'll see." He said.

Blazer grawled. He couldn't stand it no more. Dahlia wouldn't give up. "Ok!" He yelled. "You can be mates, but first, I want payment for the Omega." Blazer demanded. "Bring me a hoofed creature that you and him hunted, and nobody else. And another thing, should Marcus ever even look at me or my family wrong, I'm going to banish him from the pack." Blazer threatened.

Timmy stood up and sat over by Aspen. "Don't worry. When you're younger you'll see." He said.
“Thank you. Thank you,” Dahlia wanted to lick Blazer out of excitement. Her tail wagged crazily.

Aspen put her head on Timmy.

“Thank you. Thank you,” Dahlia wanted to lick Blazer out of excitement. Her tail wagged crazily.

Aspen put her head on Timmy.
"Yes." Blazer replied sounding annoyed. "Just bring me that hoofed animal for payment." With that, he went back into his den to end the conversation.

Timmy noticed and smiled.

" what, I need to get back to my den to do some work on it before night," Fang gives his most charming smile to see if she will let him off the hook.
Oh no! What was I thinking!? ,,I.. Umm.. You look hungry and that mouse... Umm won't feed you." Hawk blurted out rather clumsily

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom