The attack of the squirrels HELP!

SSS, ….. Shoot, Shovel, Shut up.
My squirrel entrees have been coming from the road. That's how many live hear. I only bag the ones still twitchin' when I cruise the neighborhood. Keep sealed in bag till ready with a pot.
Then submerge to drown fleas etc, rinse and refill clean water, strip it nekked cut off head and empty innards onto scrap pan. Rest goes in stew pot.

My squirrel entrees have been coming from the road. That's how many live hear. I only bag the ones still twitchin' when I cruise the neighborhood. Keep sealed in bag till ready with a pot.
Then submerge to drown fleas etc, rinse and refill clean water, strip it nekked cut off head and empty innards onto scrap pan. Rest goes in stew pot.

Alright ! You are my kinda girl ! :love No offense intended.

There's pellets called mousex or ratx, it's safe for around anything except rodents. I put it in a wide mouth small bottle like a v8 bottle, or small milk bottle, something with a opening bigger than a pop bottle.

I have been having this problem whare my 10 chickens go through about 100 pounds of food a week, I have discovers that every day there are these 8 squirrels that binge eat all my food I have tried only putting a little bit of food out there but thene the chickens don’t eat this is a big conundrum . Does any one have any ideas on solving my problem
Try feeding the chickens in the coop, then put a small live cage in there with some bait, (corn). Small cage for like squirrels, that should do it. I have 15 chickens and they don't eat more then 2 # a day, so your squirrels are really taking alot out and putting it away somewheres. A sack of chicken feed is 40# and it lasts us 19 days.

I have been having this problem whare my 10 chickens go through about 100 pounds of food a week, I have discovers that every day there are these 8 squirrels that binge eat all my food I have tried only putting a little bit of food out there but thene the chickens don’t eat this is a big conundrum . Does any one have any ideas on solving my problem
Yes, we have also had this problem. Our solution was we got these humane traps and baited them with some of the peanuts the chickens were being fed. When you have a squirrel in the trap you can put him in a sack and, if you are a squirrel lover, you can take him to a lovely place and let him out.

Oh my! That do sounds like trouble... It's not the same here though.. I mean about the predator. Here where I'm at... Its RATS.. but its actually the same amount of devastation.

Back
Top Bottom