The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

How about a buff laced seabright?
20190806_185926.jpg

I thought they only came in gold and silver until I was told that she was a buff laced seabright here on BYC. Is that unusual enough?

If so, how about a very freshly hatched chick by it's shell.

They are beautiful Cochins!
I love bantam Cochins! (And most feather legged bantams) I have a black pullet named Ebony and a trio of silver laced, Ed, Eddie and Esther.
I just discovered using cat litter boxes for nesting! They are awesome, although I had a small argument with another member saying they were too small for anything but bantams.
Here's Ed and Ebony
View attachment 1874863

I love my bantam Cochins, too! :love I have a dozen of them for now, half silkied Red (plus Abra) and half Mottled. Planning on crossing the Mottleds with the silkieds next year, so there's definitely going to be more! :D Yours are so adorable!

I was told the same thing about the cat litter bucket nests. Well, pretty much the same thing, anyway! That last picture I posted shows that my Lavender Orpington, who's also the largest hen in my flock by weight, has no problems sitting in them. I guess if she can fit her big butt in there, the other hens shouldn't have a problem. ;)

How about a buff laced seabright?
20190806_185926-jpg.1874876

I thought they only came in gold and silver until I was told that she was a buff laced seabright here on BYC. Is that unusual enough?

If so, how about a very freshly hatched chick by it's shell.

I have no idea if Buff Laced Sebrights are in the standard, but she's gorgeous, so it works for me! :) And I have a picture to fulfill the next hunt! :D My precious li'l FSD OEGB pullet, Vega, when she had just popped out of the shell :love

baby R.jpg

So, next, how about your prettiest Easter-egger (or any mixed breed) hen?

Back
Top Bottom