The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

_DSC3559.JPG

Simon the phoenix

Next: a Serama

Next: a chicken with not the average color eyes (no brown or black eyes those are common) looking for green, red, grey (not from Marek's)... Chicken eyes fascinate me. I have some with blue, green, and grey.
I think my little Spitzhauben chick, Fritz had unusual eyes. Light colored eyes, (or legs) however, is not acceptable in the SOP.
eyes.jpg

@FortCluck I'd like to see some of your unusual eyed chickens, so that's the next hunt, more unusual eyes. From anyone, in any poultry.

This is Spook. She's from the Halloween hatchalong and she is a Delaware black Jersey giant cross. I love her. She has a twin named Wednesday (after Addams family). I don't know how they got eyes like this but I love these girls so much. Their father has BLACK as night eyes and their mom has brown so I don't know how they got green blue eyes.

IMG_20191208_114238.jpg

Next: Chicken with blue, slate, or black legs

I think my little Spitzhauben chick, Fritz had unusual eyes. Light colored eyes, (or legs) however, is not acceptable in the SOP.
View attachment 2019558
@FortCluck I'd like to see some of your unusual eyed chickens, so that's the next hunt, more unusual eyes. From anyone, in any poultry.
I love they eye color! Very pretty chick! I think different eye colors are amazing on chickens.

Back
Top Bottom