The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

1D007DA1-13CD-4DC6-89B2-ADBFFC1EDE31.jpeg

Next hunt any poultry somewhere they shouldn’t be

Next hunt any poultry somewhere they shouldn’t be
85443013-D52F-4641-B099-309A53740E57.jpeg

Wild duck (female) trespassing into our garden, through an invisible fence.

We are so lucky to have a source with a small stream behind our plot of land. The land is from the municipality and is not used by anyone. The local government comes only once a year to mow it.

Next hunt:. Chickens /poultry at your front door or on the street.

View attachment 3425813
Wild duck (female) trespassing into our garden, through an invisible fence.

We are so lucky to have a source with a small stream behind our plot of land. The land is from the municipality and is not used by anyone. The local government comes only once a year to mow it.

Next hunt:. Chickens /poultry at your front door or on the street.
Don't have a street.

Well you can’t have everything I suppose.
What do you have that you don’t want your chickens to go? Do you ever let them free range?
Ha, no... I live in a semi-forested area that has a BIT of grass land in the front (it's rural), and so I have lots of coyotes that will snatch a hen even if you have tons of people and lots of noise. They just want their dinner, which might just happen to be my favorite chicken. So no, I don't let them free range. But I had once a roo that flew the coop and got stuck in a thorny bush. I didn't take a picture of it though. So I do NOT have any pictures of my chickens doing something they shouldn't (well my hen Ginger did something mean that she wasn't supposed to do this morning--some of my chickens are molting and she pecked a hen who was molting's vent [Little Bananas] and made it bleed. Bad Ginger. But I didn't take a picture of it. It keeps on revolving around that.) or being somewhere they shouldn't. But in the summertime, one of my chickens, Up The Wall, escaped and AGAIN, I didn't take a picture of it.

Ha, no... I live in a semi-forested area that has a BIT of grass land in the front (it's rural), and so I have lots of coyotes that will snatch a hen even if you have tons of people and lots of noise. They just want their dinner, which might just happen to be my favorite chicken. So no, I don't let them free range. But I had once a roo that flew the coop and got stuck in a thorny bush. I didn't take a picture of it though. So I do NOT have any pictures of my chickens doing something they shouldn't (well my hen Ginger did something mean that she wasn't supposed to do this morning--some of my chickens are molting and she pecked a hen who was molting's vent [Little Bananas] and made it bleed. Bad Ginger. But I didn't take a picture of it. It keeps on revolving around that.) or being somewhere they shouldn't. But in the summertime, one of my chickens, Up The Wall, escaped and AGAIN, I didn't take a picture of it.
Are you sure the pecking isnt because of stress/too little space? My chickens never peck each other in the but. Only on the head or body to say “piss off. I want this food and I am the boss.”

Next hunt:. Chickens /poultry at your front door, on the street or somewhere else where they shouldn’t be.

Are you sure the pecking isnt because of stress/too little space? My chickens never peck each other in the but. Only on the head or body to say “piss off. I want this food and I am the boss.”

Next hunt:. Chickens /poultry at your front door, on the street or somewhere else where they shouldn’t be.
That's the same hunt.

Little Bananas has a bare butt because she is molting. My chickens have a tendency to peck every weakness they can find.

Back
Top Bottom