The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

good morning Scavengers! I guess no one has 3 varieties of same breed. If you do, you can still post that but I'll offer an alternative
View attachment 1655752
This is a locally popular lip balm made in Kansas, do they sell it where you live? It 'contains no poop' and actually has premium ingredients.
Next So on the theme of poop, show us your poop cleaning tools/containers, Your poop boards, or your compost poop pile,

@MagpieDucks do you have some of these ducks? If so, you can post pic of them as an alternative to the above. (and you do still play violin, I hope?)
Lots of varieties here and it’s been a while :p
E18201E1-D366-4D79-B74F-641C1F83B834.jpeg

Next: your flock eating treats!

@MagpieDucks do you have some of these ducks? If so, you can post pic of them as an alternative to the above. (and you do still play violin, I hope?)
I actually only have 5 right now. I was up to about 20 this summer. Of course I'll have more again this summer. (Yes! And you're still playing the viola?)

next: more birds in the snow
More snow....it's still dark here, so this is from a previous winter. I think we got about 1/2" overnight, and it's 6º F here.
111.jpg

I actually only have 5 right now. I was up to about 20 this summer. Of course I'll have more again this summer. (Yes! And you're still playing the viola?)
I still have my viola, but haven't played it lately. I was in community orchestra and a 4tet where we previously lived, but nothing like that exists here. We're moving to Or this year, and hopefully, I will have opportunities there.
NEXT More snow pics, OR magpie ducks

Back
Top Bottom