The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

This is Yoshi. He is my scruffy young Black Australorp cockerel.
IMG_5036 (2).JPG

Next, how about a rooster with a long tail.

Well it has been more than 2 hours w no response so it's time to change the hunt. However I I do have a long tail feather from my rooster, tho not an actual long-tailed rooster.
rooster tailfeather_.jpg
Next, any fowl whose name or breed CONTAIN one of the following letters, Q,U, X, Y, or Z
it doesn't have to start with.
On the news they mentioned they have used up the alphabet names for hurricanes in the Atlantic, as there is now a W. Which means they don't use X, Y, or Z as the names that start w those are so limited. But perhaps you have a name that contains one or more of those letters.

Well it has been more than 2 hours w no response so it's time to change the hunt. However I I do have a long tail feather from my rooster, tho not an actual long-tailed rooster.
View attachment 2334557
Next, any fowl whose name or breed CONTAIN one of the following letters, Q,U, X, Y, or Z
it doesn't have to start with.
On the news they mentioned they have used up the alphabet names for hurricanes in the Atlantic, as there is now a W. Which means they don't use X, Y, or Z as the names that start w those are so limited. But perhaps you have a name that contains one or more of those letters.
Quail.
'UGH!!!' -SAUSAGe.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom