The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

Pics
We will be hatching every Orpington Bantam egg we do not sell.

Here are some of our Black Orpington Bantam juveniles hatched November 7, 2011. We also listed two pairs of these on the BYC BSA.

blackorpingtonbantamjuv.jpg

Happy to report that I have chocolate running all over the incubator this evening!!
jumpy.gif

Hatched several New Years day and so far 5 today with the last two pipped and zipping.
clap.gif
Can't wait to see them all in a few days when their fluffed and alert.
celebrate.gif

For those that don't know, these are from my American Chocolate Orp project. This group are F3's.
smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I think I have one or two of my F2s due next week, and my hen is starting to lay more steadily so I will start setting more
big_smile.png
. Also have a few other projects that I will be setting eggs for.

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I think I have one or two of my F2s due next week, and my hen is starting to lay more steadily so I will start setting more
big_smile.png

I just love projects!
wink.png

Oh, forgot to mention I have my first few whites vital in the bator.
fl.gif
I think I have a couple going into LD tonight or the next batch due in a few days.
big_smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png

I just love projects!
wink.png

Oh, forgot to mention I have my first few whites vital in the bator.
fl.gif
I think I have a couple going into LD tonight or the next batch due in a few days.
big_smile.png

YAY! I think im getting some eggs from the whites I just got from Don. Havent been collecting eggs for the past week, had to go and finish a few things up.

Back
Top Bottom