The Battle of the Elements RP

Aeidail kicked the dead raven aside, "Maybe no one will ever care what I have to say, but at least I'm logical. I wonder how your parents feel, raising someone like you." She hissed, and walked away.

(Haha. That'd be pretty hard. I mean, she hit him multiple times, and he killed the raven her dead father gave to her.)
Revan ran after her and grabbed her throat. He hissed "Never talk about my parents again". (Yup)

Revan hissed "What I've gone through is ten times worse than the worst story you've ever heard. I have nothing to live for now. Except to kill."

"Maybe if you'd stop killing everything, it wouldn't be that way. Don't act like I have any sympathy for you, anyway." Aeidail said, now sounding more agitated than angry.

"Maybe if you'd stop killing everything, it wouldn't be that way. Don't act like I have any sympathy for you, anyway." Aeidail said, now sounding more agitated than angry.
"I know you don't. And that's why I wish I could see your lifeless, limp body before me right now!" Revan hissed. He let her go, but kneed her in her back before that.

"I know you don't. And that's why I wish I could see your lifeless, limp body before me right now!" Revan hissed. He let her go, but kneed her in her back before that.

"You are not any more special or important than anyone else. What, do you want a reward for your sad life?" She said hotly, rubbing her back. Aeidail then turned, and walked away, heading out of the forest.

Aeidail left the forest, looking extremely angry.
"Ugh, the fool." She muttered to herself and kicked the ground, sending small rocks and dust up. She looked at the sky, and it was getting dark. There was nothing for her to do, so she may as well sleep.
Aeidail walked to her home, muttering angrily to herself.

Aeidail left the forest, looking extremely angry.
"Ugh, the fool." She muttered to herself and kicked the ground, sending small rocks and dust up. She looked at the sky, and it was getting dark. There was nothing for her to do, so she may as well sleep.
Aeidail walked to her home, muttering angrily to herself.
Revan entered his small house. He slammed the door behind him, angry with himself and that girl.

Aeidail arrived at a normal-sized cabin. Opening the door, she walked in and took off her shoes and cloak. The only light in the entire place was coming from the windows, caused by the moonlight.

Undoing her braid, she laid in bed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom