The Battle of the Elements RP

Revan looked surprised. He didn't really want to talk to her "Do you have some water?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm guessing you need some." Aeidail said and thought about not getting him any, but decided to be nice and do it anyway. She went inside and came back out with a cup of water. "Here."

"Yes. I'm guessing you need some." Aeidail said and thought about not getting him any, but decided to be nice and do it anyway. She went inside and came back out with a cup of water. "Here."
Revan drunk it up and said a "Thanks. Hey, I'm really sorry about yesterday." He then started walking off.

Aeidail finished taking care of her garden and walked inside, putting the vegetables she had gathered in a basket on the table. She opened her windows and walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Aeidail ate breakfast and cleaned up the entire house. She started wondering how Revan got so hurt, but it was probably completely his fault anyway.
Putting on her cloak, Aeidail grabbed her bow and arrows and went outside to go hunting. She headed to the forest.

Aeidail ate breakfast and cleaned up the entire house. She started wondering how Revan got so hurt, but it was probably completely his fault anyway.
Putting on her cloak, Aeidail grabbed her bow and arrows and went outside to go hunting. She headed to the forest.
Revan still lay knocked out by his house in the forest.

Aeidail continued walking until she stumbled upon a flock of turkeys walking around and scratching. Hiding in the brush, she shot an arrow and hit one of the larger females, making the other turkeys run away.
She picked the bird up and took out the arrow, then went to her house to pluck it and such. But on her way there, she saw a small house with someone passed out at the door. Her natural reaction was to go and see if the person was okay, so that's what she did.

Once Aeidail got closer, she noticed that it was Revan. "Oh, great." She mutters in an agitated tone. She didn't want to help him, but it's not like he deserved to die or anything...Maybe. He did say he wanted to kill her.

"Uh...You okay?" She asked, shaking Revan's shoulder to see if he'd wake up.

Back
Top Bottom