The Battle of the Elements RP

Revan said "No one cares for your excuse for a best friend! Or you!" He walked over to her and pushed her to the ground. He then hissed "Got to go find your Raven"

"That raven is not my best friend, it was a gift! And I know nobody cares about me, but that has nothing to do with the subject!" Aeidail said angrily and got up. "If you kill that raven, I'll do much worse than making you fall down."

"That raven is not my best friend, it was a gift! And I know nobody cares about me, but that has nothing to do with the subject!" Aeidail said angrily and got up. "If you kill that raven, I'll do much worse than making you fall down."
Revan walked off coolly. He was set on killing that bird. "You better go find it...before I do"

Serena stood her ground,she pulled aeidail up,"No"she said simply to revan,"never"

Back
Top Bottom