~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Nostros took a slow deep breath. What are they up too? He glared at Captain Nakiso. Is he the traitor? Did they come to claim their ally?

“Sir,” Kasha cleared her throat. “We have salvaged nine out of fifteen escape pods.

“I don’t think we’ll be managing anymore.” Krits threw down his earpiece….. “It’s not him Captain.”

Nostros nodded at Krits. Krits was never wrong since they left Earth. It was almost as if he could even read minds let alone figure people out. “Nonetheless… Captain Nakiso do you think you were tracked?”

“Sir, we have company.” Kasha pulled up the image on the viewer. It was a small Terrellian fleet, responding to the earlier message the CORBEIT had sent requesting assistance. They immediately opened fire on the Frigate.

“Open fire!” Nostros ordered. The fireworks show began. “We need you to get to your ship Captain Nakiso… I need all the fire power I can muster.
A broken message came across the PA, “Sev…ere damage to en…gine room Cap….tain.”

“Darn starfights,” Nostros huffed. “I prefer hand to hand only then is your enemy tangible.” Get us through to the PAR; she’s the only ship big enough to dock with.”

“They’re on the con sir,” Kasha jumped back as some sparks flew at her from her console.

“Battleship PAR- this is Captain Nostos of the Earth expedition. We have refugees onboard and are almost out of fire power, we have sustained heavy damage.” Nostros found himself flung across the floor as a Drex fighter grazed the CORBEIT! “Request emergency docking procedures.”

“This is the PAR we are punching a hole right now the tractor beam will catch you, keep firing you weapon at those bogeys.”

Nostros nodded at the ensign. Just then a Drex soldier transported aboard the bridge! “Our shields have failed. Intruder alert!” Nostros flung his hand forward and the Drex flew against the wall, knocked unconscious.

Krits bound the cyborg creature for questioning. “Sir there are five on board.”

“Ready your sword Krits we have some hunting to do.” Nostros pulled his swords from their sheaths. “Kasha, make sure we get to the PAR.”

“I never fail Captain.”

Outside The battle raged on. Merinos’ fighter shuttered from the violent storm of lazers. He lost his wingman and was left to doge the Drex bogey on his tail alone. “Drat… get off!” Everyone’s on the other side. Merinos flipped a loop but couldn’t shake him. He tried to cover the CORBEIT but who was covering him? Just then a Photon sent the bogey into a fiery inferno. “Thank you… whoever that was.”

The PAR had finally punched through the firestorm and engaged the tractor beams. The CORBEIT creaked and sparked, pieces began to fly off the old ship. Several Terrellain fighters joined in the fight to ‘pick off the flies’.

“She’s in,” Merinos sighed in relief. But the fight was far from over, even though they were on more than even fighting terms now. “This is CORBEIT fighter 1 can anyone spare me a wingman, or does anyone need one?”

Last edited:
Nostros took a slow deep breath. What are they up too? He glared at Captain Nakiso. Is he the traitor? Did they come to claim their ally?

“Sir,” Kasha cleared her throat. “We have salvaged nine out of fifteen escape pods.

“I don’t think we’ll be managing anymore.” Krits threw down his earpiece….. “It’s not him Captain.”

Nostros nodded at Krits. Krits was never wrong since they left Earth. It was almost as if he could even read minds let alone figure people out. “Nonetheless… Captain Nakiso do you think you were tracked?”

“Sir, we have company.” Kasha pulled up the image on the viewer. It was a small Terrellian fleet, responding to the earlier message the CORBEIT had sent requesting assistance. They immediately opened fire on the Frigate.

“Open fire!” Nostros ordered. The fireworks show began. “We need you to get to your ship Captain Nakiso… I need all the fire power I can muster.
A broken message came across the PA, “Sev…ere damage to en…gine room Cap….tain.”

“Darn starfights,” Nostros huffed. “I prefer hand to hand only then is your enemy tangible.” Get us through to the PAR; she’s the only ship big enough to dock with.”

“They’re on the con sir,” Kasha jumped back as some sparks flew at her from her console.

“Battleship PAR- this is Captain Nostos of the Earth expedition. We have refugees onboard and are almost out of fire power, we have sustained heavy damage.” Nostros found himself flung across the floor as a Drex fighter grazed the CORBEIT! “Request emergency docking procedures.”

“This is the PAR we are punching a hole right now the tractor beam will catch you, keep firing you weapon at those bogeys.”

Nostros nodded at the ensign. Just then a Drex soldier transported aboard the bridge! “Our shields have failed. Intruder alert!” Nostros flung his hand forward and the Drex flew against the wall, knocked unconscious.

Krits bound the cyborg creature for questioning. “Sir there are five on board.”

“Ready your sword Krits we have some hunting to do.” Nostros pulled his swords from their sheaths. “Kasha, make sure we get to the PAR.”

“I never fail Captain.”

Outside The battle raged on. Merinos’ fighter shuttered from the violent storm of lazers. He lost his wingman and was left to doge the Drex bogey on his tail alone. “Drat… get off!” Everyone’s on the other side. Merinos flipped a loop but couldn’t shake him. He tried to cover the CORBEIT but who was covering him? Just then a Photon sent the bogey into a fiery inferno. “Thank you… whoever that was.”

The PAR had finally punched through the firestorm and engaged the tractor beams. The CORBEIT creaked and sparked, pieces began to fly off the old ship. Several Terrellain fighters joined in the fight to ‘pick off the flies’.

“She’s in,” Merinos sighed in relief. But the fight was far from over, even though they were on more than even fighting terms now. “This is CORBEIT fighter 1 can anyone spare me a wingman, or does anyone need one?”
The frigate shot anti-matter missiles, plasma balls, pulses, and pretty much anything it could at the Terrellian ships, however the fighters were doing most of the damage. Ships were being destroyed left and right, the metal from the already broken ships destroying many others that clashed. The battle was bloody, in a metaphorical sense. The frigate sent out a distress signal in an attempt to rally any other Drex ships that might possibly be nearby.

"Destroy that frigate, and see what will be chasing you." A dark voice said behind the Terrellians and Nakiso.

(He's with the Terrellians)
The ones on the bridge of the CORBEIT? Captain Nostros and Krits left the bridge to fight off the intruders. Kasha was in command of the bridge. Did he ignor Nostros' request to help and try to get aboard his stinger? Just trying to figure out what I am to reply with
wee.gif

Last edited:
The ones on the bridge of the CORBEIT? Captain Nostros and Krits left the bridge to fight off the intruders. Kasha was in command of the bridge. Did he ignor Nostros' request to help and try to get aboard his stinger? Just trying to figure out what I am to reply with
wee.gif

He's with Nostros and Krits.
smile.png

ok
-----------------------

Nostros pulled his sword from a Drex cyborg and hearing a strange voice, turned, sword raised at the neck. He stopped abruptly at Nakiso's throat. He withdrew his sword, "forgive me I thought you were someone else..... did you hear that?"

Just then the ship jolted as it was set down in the bay of the PAR. The baddly mottled ship leaned to the right and caused everyone to roll up against the bulkhead. There were still 2 Drex left on board, perhaps someone else had taken them out.

"Kersnad," Nostros rubbed his newly banged head.

Last edited:
ok
-----------------------

Nostros pulled his sword from a Drex cyborg and hearing a strange voice turnedsword raised at the neck. He stopped abruptly at Nakiso throat. He withdrew his sword, "forgive me I thought you were someone else..... did you hear that?"

Just then the ship jolted as it was set down in the bay of the PAR. The baddly mottled ship leaned to the right and caused everyone to roll up against the bulkhead. There were still 2 Drex left onborad, perhaps someone else had taken them out.

"Kersnad," Nostros rubbed his newly banged head.

"I di-" Nakiso tried to reply, before he was cut off. A Drex stepped in front of them, his expression scornful as he stared down at Nostros, Krits and Nakiso. The Drex was rather tall; his fur was jet black with a stripe of white running down his abdomen. He had many more cybernetic parts than an average Drex, and his robotic eye was also black instead of red like the usual Drex cybernetic eyes.
It was no one but Commander Civer of the Drex Empire.

"Did you hear me?" He shouted at the 3.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom