~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
Ronin kept his hand away and just stared with large eyes.
_______

Barrett broke into a huge grin, and darted forward dropping his bags. He laughed, launching himself into the bed with a leap. He got off. "It's so squishy!" he yelped in excitement.
_________

"I think I'll have the vanilla one." Hannah commented.
_____

Jesslyn blushed, a small smile on her face. "I thought you went to a class for that.." she said.
______

"Mm... I think Jaz will want to come. Lexus will probably want to see her."
_____

Jasmine looked a little weirded out herself. "Oh... wow.. that's, um, interesting."
Brenk chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You are somethin my son."

___

Myrna busted up laughing. "Oh your not having any fun." She said sarcastically.

____

"Vanilla is nice too." Noonan ordered it then later it came.

____

"Class for hat?" He wasn't sure what she was getting at .
____

"Yes..." (other line)

_____

"You mean creepy." Ferris corrected.
Ronin looked at his father's face and claped his hands.
______

"Nope. This honeymoon will be no fun at all." Barrett pretended to sulk.
______

Hannah smiled, and took her cake.
________

"For not getting attached to your cases." Jesslyn answered.
_____

"Yes. I mean creepy." Jasmine said with a nod.
Brenk laghed happily. "Lets go see the chickens now." he got off his knees and headed for the coop.

_____

"Awwwww." Myrna then tackled him while giggling.

___

Noonan bit into his. "Good?" He savored it.

____

"Oh that." He blushed. "Yeah I flunked that one... but I did have your case transferred. To a guy that lives your side of town." He admitted. "I knew I had to because I fell for you."

____

"Well. they have their ways." He headed back to his bed.

Quote: "Oh course." He walked along. He had a man shadowing both in front and behind, but they kept out of sight.
____

Itha stretched and got up. "Smells good." She started to set the table.

____

"Can you get it please?" She asked while tying on Calis' bib.

____

"We were talking and she just disappeared a few weeks back... I have been waiting and looking... but she is gone. All I could find was that Terrellia had some kind of shockwave... it happened the same time she disappeared. I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure she was gone.. and I didn't want to interfere with your making up your mind... " Narks voice cracked but he quickly took a drink.

_____

"But they were not really helping. and we know why black market is.. but son is best stuff. You on your feet now.. it work." She nodded. "My son checked it."

____

She finally made it and held her belly. Ella gave him an 'I am so done with this' look.

Quote:
Kassidy took them. "They're so pretty." she opened her door for him. "C'mon in, I'm gonna grab my sweater."
_______

"I know you are Lexi." Chester said with a look of confidence.
"Okay." Don came in. "Nice place." He complimented.

Lexus kissed his cheek then heard the dogs barking. "Someone is coming.. I wonder if it is Marriane!" She trotted to the window. "Oh even better!" She danced in place and darted out the door bolting up to Jasmine.
"Thanks!" Kassidy called from the closet.
______

Chester hurried after her, and grinned broadly when he saw Braxton. He headed out towards them, and realized with a jolt that Braxton had bruises all over his face.
He nodded to the dogs but said nothing.

____

Lexus hugged Jasmine. "Oh let me look at you." She looked over her face. "Aw sweetie." She frowned. She hadn't seen her since the incident.

Lana was holding Braxton's hand. "It's nice to see you again Chester."
The two dogs stared back, and one laid down, unconcerned. The other watched with careful eyes. "Darn! Where did it go?" Kassidy grumbled.
______

Jasmine blushed. "How are you Lexi?" she asked, smiling.

Chester looked at Lana and recognized her. He nodded, smiling, and then gave Braxton a manly hug. Braxton returned it, and patted his friend's shoulder.
"Whatchya lookin for?" Don asked.

____

Lexi took her hand and pulled her aside. "Pregnant." She said quietly. "I am starting to show now."

Lana smiled then stepped aside to give them their space. She liked seeing that Braxton has such a friend.

"Oh course."  He walked along. He had a man shadowing both in front and behind, but they kept out of sight.
____

Itha stretched and got up. "Smells good."  She started to set the table.

____

"Can you get it please?"  She asked while tying on Calis' bib.

____

"We were talking and she just disappeared a few weeks back... I have been waiting and looking... but she is gone. All I could find was that Terrellia had some kind of shockwave... it happened the same time she disappeared. I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure she was gone.. and I didn't want to interfere with your making up your mind... " Narks voice cracked but he quickly took a drink.

_____

"But they were not really helping. and we know why black market is..   but son is best stuff.  You on your feet now.. it work."  She nodded. "My son checked it."

____

She finally made it and held her belly. Ella gave him an 'I am so done with this' look.
she followed, adjusting her senses.

------

"thanks"

------

"sure"

-----

she numbly nodded, pushing her half way eaten food away "I'm full."
------

"well it tasted like crap." -_-

-----

he snickered.

Hi guys! By the way, I LOVE your siggy Owl. I wonder where you got that from.
tongue.png

Quote: Bil already had his eyes closed.

____

"DO any of you have tamers and keepers of the forests?" She asked.

____

"Good... Send us an ambassador and we shall send one here if you wish." NOstros mentioned.

____

Torid stood up with her and took her hand to walk with her. "I may be stiff but I feel like a young man again." He mentioned to Ises.

_____

"But why risk this? I am of no consequence, there are slaves everywhere..." She released the necklace and slid her hand down slowly resting it at her side.

____

Ellendiel stopped at Anthony's cell. She was farm more beautiful than her mother. She watched him a while then spoke. "Has a woman like me been coming to see you?"

Bil already had his eyes closed.

____

"DO any of you have tamers and keepers of the forests?"  She asked.

____

"Good... Send us an ambassador and we shall send one here if you wish."  NOstros mentioned.

____

Torid stood up with her and took her hand to walk with her. "I may be stiff but I feel like a young man again."  He mentioned to Ises.

_____

"But why risk this?  I am of no consequence, there are slaves everywhere..." She released the necklace and slid her hand down slowly resting it at her side.

____

Ellendiel stopped at Anthony's cell.   She was farm more beautiful than her mother. She watched him a while then spoke. "Has a woman like me been coming to see you?"
she fell asleep by him.

---

"we do... and their magics barely work anymore."

----

"Okay, I agree."

----

"ive been in this body for as long as your kind been here... So you are a young pup" she snickered.

----

"Because you are different. "

----

"like you? Yea she got the red hair but none thd looks. " (lol)

Quote: He fell back and shook his head then threw a fist back at him. "Keep your wench. I got mine." He growled. Grabbing Bira's hair. "Back off." He put a knife to her throat.

Bira let out a cry. "please don't...."

Gilead blinked.

Later Yonell was on her feet again. She kept the kids close and stayed next to Ares. "He is in those things." She whispered after a while.

___

"Sounds handy. Which I had that knowledge for my husband." Dorine sighed. "But Duvall is complicated."

_____

"Why can't I 'oh' you?" She giggled.

_______

Sam knew she was in for it. all she could think of was on e thing. She got up and ran to her room slamming the door and locking it. She panted "What have I done....?" She quickly went to the closet. "We have to run. I have to hide you." She took her hand. "out my window hurry." She spoke in hushed tones knowing she had little time.

He fell back and shook his head then threw a fist back at him. "Keep your wench. I got mine." He growled. Grabbing Bira's hair. "Back off." He put a knife to her throat.

Bira let out a cry. "please don't...."

Gilead blinked. 

Later Yonell was on her feet again.  She kept the kids close and stayed next to Ares. "He is in those things." She whispered after a while.

___

"Sounds handy. Which I had that knowledge for my husband."  Dorine sighed. "But Duvall is complicated."

_____

"Why can't I 'oh' you?"  She giggled.

_______

Sam knew she was in for it. all she could think of was on e thing. She got up and ran to her room slamming the door and locking it. She panted "What have I done....?" She quickly went to the closet. "We have to run. I have to hide you."  She took her hand. "out my window hurry." She spoke in hushed tones knowing she had little time.
He ruffled his feathers "You think she the only one with the Ker scream?" He tensed, Triton had training on using his as a weapon, he looked at a bira in a sorry manner and released his.

-----

"who?"

------

"Duvall? The Elf wizard?"

------

"you know why" he snickered.

-----

Kent -.^ "Samantha?!" He got up and followed.

The female followed.

Quote: Theia stayed there with him. "You had a good father for you and your sister to have so much love for him." She mentioned.

_____

Crut stole every moment he could with Leyal. But he felt that it it would be unhealthy for this to continue to terribly long.

_____

2 days passed.... Lesi was alone with Palix. Mother had gone back home to have the baby tested. Lesi wasn't sick. The healer would be back soon. She sat next to him. "Are you feeling any better at all?"

______

Lithia sent the boys on their way...

Barron grunted once out of ear shot. "This is drastically humbling you know."

______

Hara came back the next day. "Am I still welcome to dwell here?"

Back
Top Bottom