~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

feeling sick :/
hugs.gif
same here, so you are not alone

Quote:
(( Starting over; I don't have the slightest clue what I was doing, all I know is that whatever it was, it was idiotic. And I don't mind. ))

((Ok, so how far back are we going? Before or after she meets Tosk? I'd kind of prefer after, since I can't remember how they met.
roll.png
))
(( Haha, after.))

((Ok.))

Tosk entered the hangar, trotting over to Collia's ship. He waited until she put her tools down then reached out and lightly tugged on her tail.

Quote: (between Jack and Erol)

"Thats a good attitude to have." He put down the other sack and started sorting them by ripeness.

____

"What?" He laughed. "You're too cute not to." He ticked her side a bit.

_____

"I am not disagreeing with anything.. I was approving." He smirked.

____

"Thank.. and it must be my good looks." Keith teased and winked at her.

_____

Kyle chuckled.
(yes...very.)

"Tell me do you live alone?" Kitkat questioned searching for the tools for the jam.

"Oh come on I'm not that cute."Azia flushed and grasped his palms before he done anything.

"Oh my bad." Avery sighed, scratching his head. "Anyways, thank you."

"No, more of your personality." Theniza smirked, darting to the surface with his palm.

"hat's so funny?" Shade demanded, not noting the gooey sauce seeping down her chin. (he he. Tough choices.. Erol is more shy about affection though)

"Yes I do. But I have family I visit and friends and such." Jack informed while continuing to sort the peaches.

_____

"Yeah you are.. I see a sweet woman.. great hair... interesting tattoo's... but I see a fierce fighter in there too. Kinda... hot." vlad snickered a tad then winked.

____

"Mhmmm... well Ira will take you to the comms center for you to talk to your kinfolk." Nostros nodded.

_____

He went with her as he didn't have much of a choice.

_____

"I just find your manner.... cute." He smiled then offered her a napkin.

(Yes. ..but I hope I decide.. .or you can cause a ruckus, so I can only choose one. )

Kitkat surveyed through her memories, and discovered she couldn't remember anyone she knew, other them Erol and Jack. "I have no one. " she muttered, depressed by the thought. She halted sorting the peaches.

Azia dropped her chops as she listened to his glorious comments. "Oh Vlad you're beyond sweet.. and lovable. " she blushed at the ending part.

Avery nodded, "thanks again. " he smirked, walking to the lady. He glance at her, "okay Idna, can you lead me? " He quizzed nicely.

Theniza darted out of the river and fluttered to the clouds. She carried him by his two wrists and granted him stunning, vast wings. "Now learn to fly! " she hollered, holding onto him until he got the idea.

"Oh now stop it. " Shade smiled bubbly. She shunned her face with her hand. "You're kind. " LOL Oh I am having fun making it hard XD )

Jack frowned. "How sad...." He thought. "Maybe you could meet my sister. She is nice. Jut busy with her foals."

_____

"Awww am I?" He winked. "Your lips are sweet too."

(such a boy)

_____

"Yes." Ira nodded. "This way." She smiled heading out.

_____

"Wo ho s*** I was not expecting this....." She had starled Keith and her started to flap out of survival instincts. "Yu have incredible Magic. "

____

"I try to be... but you are." Kyle took another bite.

(Thanks. .)

Kitkat resumed sorting the peaches after her trance. "I would like that. " She sprouted a pleasing smile. "Is she older or younger then you? "

His compliment caused Azia to shift beet red, "Vlad, good grief. " she faintly snickered. "Why are you saying so many graceful things? "

"Thanks again Ira. " Avery expressed a friendly smile as he tagged along.

Theniza snickered at his exploding actions, "Come on Kieth I know you can pull this off. By the way since we are courting, how do you celebrate it? " she quizzed, aiding him the knowledge of flight.

"I know tthat, you told me already. " Shade winked, finishing off her part of the burrito. (lol welcome XD you know it makes for dramatic fun :p)

"Older." Jack informed. "I am the baby." He smirked

____

"I mean them... " He shrugged. "You look good in that shade too." He lightly touched her nose. "Am I not allowed to be charming? I am only a dork around my brother."

____

"Of course." She gracefully walked along the floor. "What do you think of our King?"

____

"Um... we just express our affections and learn to love each other.. Our way to wed is to mate.. though some have honored ceremonies to their brides." Keith felt he may hav cought a current and started to soar.

_____

"Well I meant it." He smirked.

___ (ha! Very true. :p )

"Hmm I ponder on what number I'm located in the family. " Kitkat smirked, finishing her stash of peaches. "The baby of the family is so spoiled.

Azia shifted to the deepest crimson you could go from being too embarrassed. "Vlad. " she chuckled roughly. "You can be a dork, but you're causing me to flush to deep."

"Well. " Avery thought about it as he trailed along her side. "I loved him very much by his love and care into people. "

"Well. ..can we just do a ceremony?" Theniza really was set on the other wedding idea. She observed him and released, to see how he adapts.

"I know. " Shade winked, shoving her empty plate aside. "Shall we get going? Because it's dark out. "
"Hey... I do take care of myself." He smirked. "You don't remember your family?" Jack inquired.

____

"Well... as long as you like dorks I am okay with that... can I kiss you again?" *puppy eyes*

_____

"He is a very kind man.. you wouldn't think him a fierce warrior by his compassion." She mentioned

_____

He was able to stay up.. for now. "I can honor that. I want love given not taken." Keith admitted.

____

"Yes. I will take you home." Kyle nodded.

Quote:
Kaliska smiled, and looked down at Anna who was still staring wide-eyed at the fish.
______

Barrett whimpered, rubbing the spot to get it warm, and laughed the whole time.
_____

Jesslyn squeezed back. "Thanks."
_____

Jasmine took it from him with her teeth and smiled.

Braxton glanced up at Lana and smiled.
Brenk started to chuckle. "They are so cute." He whispered. A large fish pressed it's long nose against the glass

"Eeeeeeeeee." Ronin death clamped Brenk.

_____

"Awwww...." Myrna kept giggling.

_____

"You are most welcome." They arrived at the house after the shuttle ride and walking through town. Thrain knocked on the door.

_____

Ferris winked then continued eating.

"This is nice to all be here for breakfast together again." Lana mentioned.
Kaliska started laughing, and gently patted Ronin's shoulder to try and calm him.
________

"What?" Barrett asked, and chuckled.
_____

Emily opened the door quickly, a mere two seconds after Thrain's knock. She wrapped Jesslyn in a hug, and asked her repeatedly if she was alright. Jesslyn kept nodding and saying yes. Max just watched behind his wife. He was obviously worried, and his eyes showed it.
______

"It is." Braxton agreed, nodding. "How's everyone feeling?" he asked.
"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu!" He yelled at the fish. Brenk was snickering.

____

"Cold sensitive.. gives mey ideas." She winked.

____

Thrain stayed back to allow the moment for them. He gave Max a nod.

_____

Lana smiled. "I am great with this brace they gave me.." She admitted.

Ferris nodded. "nothing I can't handle and excited to be courting the filly I love."

Lana smiled largely.
Kaliska giggled. "Want to move on to the next tank?" she asked.
_____

"Oh no...." Barrett groaned, running his hands through his hair. He laughed.
______

Max nodded back, and finally Jesslyn got across to Emily that she was really okay. "I'm fine Gram." she said. Emily nodded, backing off, but didn't look as though she believed it.
_____

Braxton grinned, and Jasmine turned quite rosy pink. "I feel a lot better too." she said, smiling.
"Yes."

aquarium-pas-cher-2.jpg

____

"Oh you know it." Myrna leaned against him.

___

"She was very brave." Thrain commented.

___

Ferris held her hand.

Quote:
Trinity walked up to the hospital room that the Prince was staying in. She smoothed down the front of her uniform and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Ykran sat up. he had kept getting tangled int he hospital gown so it lay chucked in the room corner.

Wow Chic, you really want her to fall for him. I approve.
highfive.gif

Trinity pushed the door open and walked in, not noticing Ykran's clothing, or rather, lack of it.
"Good afternoon Prince Ykran, I'm Captain--" She broke off, finally taking a good look at Ykran. "Uh, um, I'm Captain Trinity. The Admiral sent me to check up on you. He would have come himself but he is too busy," Trinity said, a blush creeping over her cheeks.

(Sorry this took so long, I ended up watching a movie with my parents when we were done eating.)
(LOL glad you do
gig.gif
but you don't have to state the obvious we can roll with the punches tee hee huba huba *snicker* Sorry I am loosing it. I am getting loopy.)

He blinked at her a bit then smirked and pulled his sheets up for her. "Sorry.... nice to meet you Captain Trinity (poor Cosick doesn't stand a chance) I thought you would be a Rivven coming in the door. I am okay considering I guess. Need to rest a while and they are observing me. I don't remember hardly anything but a few images. I have to take every ones work for it that I am some Prince Ykran." He sighed. "Do I know this Admiral?" He wondered. He blue eyes were lost.

(It's okay.. did you see the second Hobbit movie yet?)

(I think the question is, do I know this admiral?)
((I almost forgot about Cosick. Um, they could just have a brother/sister relationship, if that's ok with you. God, I'm such a softy. I don't want to break a fictional character's heart!))

"Yes, you do. He is a good friend of your family. ((I think.)) Like I said, he wanted to come himself to see how you are doing, but he is stuck in a series of meetings with some politicians. I've always thought that politicians sold their souls to the devil or something, because there is no way they could be naturally so devious and stonyhearted." After a second, Trinity's brain caught up with her mouth as she realized what she had said, and more importantly, who she had said it to. Her violet eyes widened and she slapped her hands over her mouth with a horrified expression. "Sorry!" She said through her fingers. "I talk too much when I'm nervous and I kind of lose the filter between my brain and my mouth and it's very unprofessional, and the Admiral warned me not to do this because you might find it overwhelming and I'm doing it again and I'll just shut up now." She backed up to the door with an embarrassed and mortified expression, her hands still over her mouth.

(I'm changing her character a bit, in case you couldn't tell. I'm making her younger, and this is her first assignment. And yes, I have seen the second Hobbit movie. I thought that it was much better than the first one.)

Last edited:
[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75090#post_12836562"][quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75080#post_12836239"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75060#post_12836155"]

[quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75040#post_12835747"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75000#post_12835139"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74910#post_12830785 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"I like it.. but so far out.. don't you ever get lonely out here?"  Jack asked.

(having a hard time picking?)

______

Vlad smirked. "Oh really?" He  brushed the side of her face then did it again.

____

"Your ways are childlike..... we  tend to be like that for those who have never had to harbor and whittness death of war. Or be tortured be evil darkness."  Nostros sighed.

______

"Um no... we just kissed...  courting is what happens up until you allow me to become your husband." He informed. "Its growing to love each other."

______

Kyle smiled. "Alright."  He put some more burrito on her plate.

(What?)

Kitkat set down the peaches, "It really does get lonely, but hey I make the most of things." She glance over at him.

Azia fell back as she tried to evade it, "Vlad!" she snickered, curling her legs to her chest.

"And are you disagreeing because of it?" Avery folded his arms, looking up. "We try to make the best of things, despite the situation."

"Well I'm sure falling for you...which I'm not sure why." Theniza rolled her eyes, but sprouted a joyful smile. "Alright I guess I will go with your way, since your ways already interest me."

Shade ate more of it, "I like your exotic food here, so yummy." she giggled.

(between Jack and Erol)

"Thats a good attitude to have." He put down the other sack and started sorting them by ripeness.

____

"What?"  He laughed. "You're too cute not to."  He ticked her side a bit.

_____

"I am not disagreeing with anything.. I was approving."  He smirked.

____

"Thank.. and it must be my good looks."  Keith teased and winked at her.

_____

Kyle chuckled.

(yes...very.)

"Tell me do you live alone?" Kitkat questioned searching for the tools for the jam.

"Oh come on I'm not that cute."Azia flushed and grasped his palms before he done anything.

"Oh my bad." Avery sighed, scratching his head. "Anyways, thank you."

"No, more of your personality." Theniza smirked, darting to the surface with his palm.

"hat's so funny?" Shade demanded, not noting the gooey sauce seeping down her chin.

(he he.  Tough choices.. Erol is more shy about affection though)

"Yes I do. But I have family I visit and friends and such."  Jack informed while continuing to sort the peaches.

_____

"Yeah you are.. I see a sweet woman.. great hair... interesting tattoo's... but I see a fierce fighter in there too.  Kinda... hot."  vlad snickered a tad then winked.

____

"Mhmmm... well Ira will take you to the comms center for you to talk to your kinfolk." Nostros nodded.

_____

He went with her as he didn't have much of a choice.

_____

"I just find your manner.... cute."  He smiled then offered her a napkin.

(Yes. ..but I hope I decide.. .or you can cause a ruckus, so I can only choose one. )

Kitkat surveyed through her memories, and discovered she couldn't remember anyone she knew, other them Erol and Jack. "I have no one. " she muttered, depressed by the thought. She halted sorting the peaches.

Azia dropped her chops as she listened to his glorious comments. "Oh Vlad you're beyond sweet.. and lovable. " she blushed at the ending part.

Avery nodded, "thanks again. " he smirked, walking to the lady. He glance at her, "okay Idna, can you lead me? " He quizzed nicely.

Theniza darted out of the river and fluttered to the clouds. She carried him by his two wrists and granted him stunning, vast wings. "Now learn to fly! " she hollered, holding onto him until he got the idea.

"Oh now stop it. " Shade smiled bubbly. She shunned her face with her hand. "You're kind. "

LOL Oh I am having fun making it hard XD  )

Jack frowned. "How sad...."  He thought. "Maybe you could meet my sister. She is nice. Jut busy with her foals."

_____

"Awww am I?"  He winked. "Your lips are sweet too."

(such a boy)

_____

"Yes." Ira nodded. "This way."  She smiled heading out.

_____

"Wo ho s*** I was not expecting this....."  She had starled Keith and her started to flap out of survival instincts. "Yu have incredible Magic. "

____

"I try to be... but you are."  Kyle took another bite.[/quote]

(Thanks. .)

Kitkat resumed sorting the peaches after her trance. "I would like that. " She sprouted a pleasing smile. "Is she older or younger then you? "

His compliment caused Azia to shift beet red, "Vlad, good grief. " she faintly snickered. "Why are you saying so many graceful things? "

"Thanks again Ira. " Avery expressed a friendly smile as he tagged along.

Theniza snickered at his exploding actions, "Come on Kieth I know you can pull this off. By the way since we are courting, how do you celebrate it? " she quizzed, aiding him the knowledge of flight.

"I know tthat, you told me already. " Shade winked, finishing off her part of the burrito.[/quote]
(lol welcome XD you know it makes for dramatic fun :p)

"Older." Jack informed. "I am the baby."  He smirked

____

"I mean them... "  He shrugged. "You look good in that shade too."  He  lightly touched her nose. "Am I not allowed to be charming? I am only a dork around my brother."

____

"Of course."  She gracefully walked along the floor. "What do you think of our King?"

____

"Um... we just express our affections and learn to love each other.. Our way to wed is to mate.. though some have honored ceremonies to their brides."  Keith felt he may hav cought a current and started to soar.

_____

"Well I  meant it."  He smirked.

___[/quote]
(ha! Very true. :p )

"Hmm I ponder on what number I'm located in the family. " Kitkat smirked, finishing her stash of peaches. "The baby of the family is so spoiled.

Azia shifted to the deepest crimson you could go from being too embarrassed. "Vlad. " she chuckled roughly. "You can be a dork, but you're causing me to flush to deep."

"Well. " Avery thought about it as he trailed along her side. "I loved him very much by his love and care into people. "

"Well. ..can we just do a ceremony?" Theniza really was set on the other wedding idea. She observed him and released, to see how he adapts.

"I know. " Shade winked, shoving her empty plate aside. "Shall we get going? Because it's dark out. "[/quote]
"Hey... I do take care of myself."  He smirked.  "You don't remember your family?"  Jack inquired.

____

"Well...  as long as you like dorks I am okay with that... can I kiss you again?"  *puppy eyes*

_____

"He is a very kind man.. you wouldn't think him a fierce warrior by his compassion."  She mentioned

_____

He was able to stay up.. for now. "I can honor that.  I want love given not taken."  Keith admitted.

____

"Yes. I will take you home." Kyle nodded.
[/quote]

Kitkat rested an elbow against theccounter, "Jack, I never said you didn't. " she smirked, stealing a peach. "No, I don't remember them. "

Azia rolled her eyes, "you stinker. " she playfully snickered, leaning in. "I guess, since you're so cute. " her inflamed cheeks mellowed out.

"Many people contain so much compassion, that you'd not think they were brave, strong, . Or even skilled. So I know what exactly you're talking about. "

Theniza reduced her height and sunk by his side, "well as long you're not going to shove love in me, I'll court you. "

"Thankyou, but I'm not sure they send me off to a house yet. " Shade sighed from her seat. "I wonder if they gave me one. "

Back
Top Bottom